SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Salman is B’wood’s Rajinikanth: Vikram !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Salman is B’wood’s Rajinikanth: Vikram ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Salman is B’wood’s Rajinikanth: Vikram !   ★ Salman is B’wood’s Rajinikanth: Vikram ! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 4:41 pm

Feb 06, 2013 - Natasha Coutinho

★ Salman is B’wood’s Rajinikanth: Vikram ! SALMAN~1

Salman Khan seems to have found yet another admirer. South superstar Vikram, whose second Hindi film David has just released, feels that Salman Khan is the Rajinikanth of Bollywood. “Salman Khan is doing really well for himself. With the number of hits he has been delivering, he’s definitely the superstar of Hindi films.”

Surprisingly, Vikram doesn’t have an issue with how South films are being rehashed in Bollywood. He says, “Bollywood has a huge market which is much bigger than the film industry down South. Now, suddenly the trend of masala movies seems to have taken over more than ever before. The easiest way to guarantee a hit these days is to remake a film that’s already been a hit down South. But I guess it works both ways as people are becoming more aware of South Indian films and their market is expanding as well.”

The talented actor is happy with the positive feedback he is getting in the Hindi film industry but wants to tread cautiously nevertheless. He says, “I will only accept Bollywood offers that I feel is outstanding.”
We hope the choosiness earns him dividends.

Asian Age
Back to top Go down

★ Salman is B’wood’s Rajinikanth: Vikram !
Page 1 of 1