SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Salman Khan is the Rajinikanth of Bollywood: Chinni Jayanth !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Salman Khan is the Rajinikanth of Bollywood: Chinni Jayanth ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Salman Khan is the Rajinikanth of Bollywood: Chinni Jayanth !   ★ Salman Khan is the Rajinikanth of Bollywood: Chinni Jayanth ! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 5:14 pm

Asheesh Kumar Shukla, TNN | Jan 30, 2013

★ Salman Khan is the Rajinikanth of Bollywood: Chinni Jayanth ! Tumblr_inline_mheky4iWVv1qz4rgp

Actor Chinni Jayanth, who is famous for tickling everybody’s funny bone in South films was recently in Raipur and couldn’t stop gushing about the city’s beauty and the hospitable Raipurites. “I have been to a lot of places in India, but Chhattisgarh resembles my home town and I already feel that I am enjoying at my home. The people here are so hospitable and sweet, it is very touching. They showered their love upon me and I also enjoyed doing mimicry for the school children.”

Chinni, who plans on making an entry in Bollywood, is in awe with kind-hearted Salman Khan. “Sridevi, Rekha,Hema Malini and Asin, these South Indian beauties are popular in Bollywood and I really admire their work but Salman Khan is the Rajinikanth of Bollywood. He is also a good human being and a nice person. I am a great fan of Aamir Khan also. His films are inspiring. I cried like a kid while watching Taare Zameen Par and became emotional when I watched Talaash as Aamir cries during the final scene. The way he delves into his characters is commendable,” he said.

TOI
Back to top Go down

★ Salman Khan is the Rajinikanth of Bollywood: Chinni Jayanth !
Page 1 of 1