SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Salman Khan launches Salman Khan Productions !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Salman Khan launches Salman Khan Productions ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Salman Khan launches Salman Khan Productions !   ★ Salman Khan launches Salman Khan Productions ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 6:18 pm

Vickey Lalwani | Aug 1, 2013

★ Salman Khan launches Salman Khan Productions ! B2

The actor's production house is gearing up for two more films, even before its maiden venture goes on floors.

Salman Khan Productions has got two more films in the pipeline after it puts the Sooraj Pancholi-Aathiya starrer on floors.

Salman's production house will not only co-produce the remake of Punjabi blockbuster Jatt & Juliet (2012) along with Himesh Reshammiya's H R Musik, but it will produce a period film which will be directed Puneet Issar (who was recently in news when his wife whacked a man at a suburban movie hall for not standing up for the National Anthem). According to a source, Salman will play the lead in Issar's film, while the remake will have a newcomer (not his new protege Sooraj).

Salman co-producing a film with Himesh comes as a surprise to many. Although, Himesh started off as a music composer in 1998 with Salman's Pyaar Kiya To Darna Kya and followed it up with Hello Brother (1999), Tere Naam (2003) and Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya (2005), their alliance went on to hit a rough patch. And it was not until six years later that the two buried the hatchet for Bodyguard (2011).

Salman has recently got Himesh on board as a music composer for his upcoming film Kick. Produced and directed by Sajid Nadiadwala, the film will release next year. Now, by joining hands with Himesh to coproduce a film, Salman definitely is taking the association to the next level.

According to sources, the highlight of Issar's film will be its elaborate action scenes. Issar had directed Salman in Garv: Pride and Honour, way back in 2004 and has been recently spotted on the sets of Bigg Boss 7.

Both these films will go on floors next year.

Meanwhile, after Sooraj was arrested (and later released on bail) for allegedly abetting the suicide of his actress girlfriend Jiah Khan, there were speculations that he might no longer be part of Salman's maiden production - the remake of Subhash Ghai's 1983 blockbuster, Hero.

However, Salman put a lid on such rumours and confirmed to Mirror (July 4, 2013) that he will launch Aditya Pancholi and Zarina Wahab's son along with Suniel Shetty's daughter Athiya. Tentatively titled The Hero, the first film of Salman's stable will go on floors in November.

Mumbai Mirror
Back to top Go down
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

PostSubject: ★ Salman to launch Salman Khan Productions !   ★ Salman Khan launches Salman Khan Productions ! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 3:40 am

Salman to launch Salman Khan Productions

Subhash K. Jha, September 19, 2013

★ Salman Khan launches Salman Khan Productions ! 72666931

Salman Khan is all set to take his mammoth stardom to another level. He will now launch his own production house 'Salman Khan Productions' with a remake of Subhash Ghai's Hero, the which had launched Jackie Shroff's career as a leading man.

With this project Salman would finally branch out into independent production house separate from the film produced by his two brothers.

Says a source, "Salman's brothers Sohail and Arbaaz have their own production houses. While Salman would remain closely associated with his brother's production, he would now launch his own production house 'Salman Khan Productions' with a remake of Hero. Salman secured the remake rights from his friend Subhash Ghai almost a year back and confided in him that he would start 'Salman Khan Productions' with Hero."

Salman has also asked Subhash Ghai to compose the music of the new-millennium Hero. And since Ghai cannot say no to Salman (nobody says no to Salman) he has agreed to officially turn composer. (A lot of Ghai's music in the past was ghost-composed by him).

It's reliably learnt that Ghai refused to part ways with the title Hero for Jackie's son Tiger's launch film. Producer Sajid Nadiadwala who's launching Tiger had to settle for the title Hero-panti.

Says a source close to the project, "The people behind Tiger's launch including his father Jackie, a close friend of Subhash Ghai, has earnestly requested for the title Hero. But Ghai had no choice but to turn Jackie down because he was committed to giving over the rights of Hero to Salman Khan. Salman told Subhash Ghai he wanted to start his own production house with a bang. He also confided in Ghai that he would launch Aditya Panscholi's son Sooraj and Suniel Shetty's daughter Athiya in his home production."

Both the youngsters are currently undergoing rigorous training to start shooting for Hero.

Said Sooraj's proud father Aditya Panscholi, "We couldn't have hoped for a better launch for our son."

Back to top Go down
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

PostSubject: ★ Salman Khan to start Hero remake next year !   ★ Salman Khan launches Salman Khan Productions ! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 4:54 pm

Salman Khan to start Hero remake next year

September 26, 2013

★ Salman Khan launches Salman Khan Productions ! Salmanbos

Actor-producer Salman Khan, who is all set to produce the remake of Subhash Ghai's hit film Hero, will start rolling the cameras for the movie by early next year.

A 1983 film, Hero was directed by Subhash Ghai and featured Jackie Shroff and Meenakshi Sheshadri, who were new at that time.

"Yes, I am very happy that Hero is being remade and Salman Khan and his team will certainly do a good job. The film will be directed by Nikhil Advani and it will go on floors by early 2014," Ghai told IANS.

To be the first film being made under Salman Khan Productions, it will reportedly star Aditya Pancholi's son Sooraj and Suniel Shetty's daughter Athiya in the lead roles.

NDTV
Back to top Go down
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

PostSubject: ★ (More Info) Salman Khan to team up with Ram Charan !   ★ Salman Khan launches Salman Khan Productions ! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 2:16 am

(More Info) Salman Khan to team up with Ram Charan

Subhash K. Jha, Oct 5, 2013 - 10:16 hrs IST

★ Salman Khan launches Salman Khan Productions ! 73613958

Bouncing back quickly from the debacle of Zanjeer and its Telugu version Thoofan, Ram Charan will now team up with Salman Khan for a film that would be produced by Salman Khan.

Ram Charan flew from Hyderabad on Tuesday to meet Salman. The two had a hush-hush meeting over lunch at Salman's home in Mumbai where it was decided that the two stars would come together for a film. Sohail Khan was also present at the meeting.

When contacted Ram Charan admitted, "Yes, I was in Mumbai. I had come to meet Salman. We are working on a project together."

Ram Charan gives Salman a clean chit in the whole Zanjeer copyright controversy where Salman's father writer Salim Khan joined hands with his former partner Javed Akhtar to sue the new Zanjeer makers for copyright infringement

Says Ram defensively, "Salman really couldn't intervene in the matter. It was a matter involving the Writers' Association. He couldn't say anything beyond a point. Even Salim Khan Saab was very supportive. It's just that he had to stand by Javed Akhtar Saab, or the writers' community would have been offended. But to be honest they were fighting for a film that wasn't anything like theirs."

Ram Charan seems to have bounced back after the double debacle last week.Jokes the affable star, "Apoorva Lakhia and I need to sit down and make a list of the 10 reasons why Zanjeer didn't work. It really doesn't matter anymore. I've already moved on to my next project in Telugu. It's called Yevadu. And it releases for Dussehra on October 10. That's a full-on action thriller. My fans like to see me fight. They rejected Thoofanbecause most of the time I was just angry and seething silently. That's not how they like to see me."

bollywood hungama
Back to top Go down
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

PostSubject: ★ Salman Khan may make special appearance in 'Hero' remake !   ★ Salman Khan launches Salman Khan Productions ! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 8:05 am

Saturday, Oct 26 2013 | By Priya Joshi

Salman Khan may make a cameo appearance in the remake of Subhash Ghai’s 1983 film Hero.

Ghai told the Hindustan Times that the actor is excited about making his debut as a producer.

"Yes, Salman may make a special appearance, but he will primarily be working as the producer of the film," reveals Ghai.

"He has been busy laying the groundwork and engaging the technicians. He has even asked me to help him with the music. Even though we have not had the time to meet up, we speak over the phone frequently."

Ghai said he gave up rights to the film because of his relationship with Salman’s family and added that the film is entirely a Salman Khan Production.

"It is being produced only by Salman. He has been nice enough to name me the co-producer," he said.

Aditya Pancholi’s son Sooraj and Suniel Shetty’s daughter Athiya are rumored to be playing the lead roles in the film.

Khan recently launched his production company, named Salman Khan Productions.

digital spy
Back to top Go down
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

PostSubject: ★ (More Info) Salman to make a guest appearance in Hero !   ★ Salman Khan launches Salman Khan Productions ! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 2:42 am

(More Info) Salman to make a guest appearance in Hero

Subhash K. Jha, Oct 29, 2013

Sooraj Pancholi's debut in the remake of Hero just got bigger. According to sources, Salman has agreed to make a guest appearance in the film.The worst is over for Sooraj Pancholi. Having been released on bail from jail the young actor is busy getting back in the groove.

Salman Khan is all set to take on the mantle of an independent producer with a remake of Subhash Ghai's 1983 blockbuster Hero. The project will launch Sooraj and Suniel Shetty's daughter Aathiya

And the heartening news is that the project is not only on track, it is being preponed to expedite Sooraj's career plans. Nikhil Advani who directs the remake of Hero is working frantically on the script incorporating Sooraj's personality into the hero Jaikishan's character.

Says a source close to the project, "Hero will begin shooting in January 2014. Salman has asked the entire team to get into a work-mode immediately. The script is being re-worked to suit today's times."

However, earlier reports that Subhash Ghai would compose the music for the new Hero are now invalid. Apparently, Salman will use some of Laxmikant-Pyarelal's chartbusters from the original Hero while Sajid-Wajid would be asked to do some fresh music.

Salman has even told Sooraj to hit the gym with a vengeance when they met recently. Says the source, "Sooraj has lost a lot of weight. He needs to get a toned physique. Salman would personally supervise Sooraj's physical training."

Says Sooraj's father Aditya Pancholi, "Yes, by the grace of God everything seems to be getting back on the right track. We will be starting the film sooner than we thought."

As for reports that the Pancholis are installing CCTV cameras to 'monitor' the movement of guests, Aditya says, "This is only a precautionary measure. And we won't do anything to inhibit the family and visitors' movement. We can't allow one bad experience to spoil Sooraj's relations with his family and friends."

Incidentally, Sooraj lives with his grandfather Aditya Pancholi's father.

Bollywood Hungama
Back to top Go down
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

PostSubject: ★ Salman sets up 'Hero' schedule for Sooraj Pancholi !   ★ Salman Khan launches Salman Khan Productions ! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 3:42 am

★ Salman sets up 'Hero' schedule for Sooraj Pancholi!

★ Salman Khan launches Salman Khan Productions ! 76019596

Subhash K. Jha, January 07, 2014

Happy days are around the corner for the beleaguered star-son Sooraj Pancholi whose ambitions were thwarted in 2013 by the alleged suicide of his girlfriend Jiah Khan.

After a troubled year which included a traumatic period of incarceration, it looks like a bright sunny 2014 for Sooraj. Not only has Salman Khan decided to open his own production house Salman Khan Productions with a remake of Subhash Ghai musical blockbuster Hero, the mega-star has also decided on date of release for Sooraj's debut.

Says a source close to the project, "Hero will start shooting on 18th February. It will release on 12th December. Those are the dates Salman has locked in on."

Nikhil Advani who has been selected by Salman to direct the Hero remake is working feverishly on the script.

Says a source, "Nikhil has completely re-written Ghai's Hero. The plot is a different animal now. The characters are different. The hero Kishen (originally played by Jackie Shroff) is more aggressive and urban. And Salman wants the action to be far more stylized."

Incidentally, Jackie Shroff may make a guest appearance in the Hero remake.

Says Sooraj's father Aditya Pancholi, "My boy couldn't have hoped for a better debut. Salman and his team have taken full charge of Sooraj. Zarina and I have left Sooraj entirely in their hands."

According to Aditya, the Sooraj-Aathiya Shetty pair crackles with chemistry. "I've known Suneil and his family for years. They are like family to me. Aathiya is as good as my own daughter. Sooraj and Aathiya have been doing a lot of acting workshops together. They look sensational together. I promise you, they will rip the screen apart."

bollywood hungama
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ★ Salman Khan launches Salman Khan Productions !   ★ Salman Khan launches Salman Khan Productions ! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

★ Salman Khan launches Salman Khan Productions !
Page 1 of 1