SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Anees Bazmee Blasts Rumours Of Differences With Salman !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Anees Bazmee Blasts Rumours Of Differences With Salman ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Anees Bazmee Blasts Rumours Of Differences With Salman !   ★ Anees Bazmee Blasts Rumours Of Differences With Salman ! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 5:46 am

Description : Anees Bazmee, in the first part of his bollywoodhungama.com exclusive with Content Head Broadband Faridoon Shahryar in the scenic locale of Kuching in Malaysia talks about his next film with Salman, ‘No Entry Mein Entry. Bazmee also clarifies about the rumours of his alleged differences with Salman. Must watch!
Back to top Go down

★ Anees Bazmee Blasts Rumours Of Differences With Salman !
Page 1 of 1