SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ "Every time some journalists run out of stories they bring up my sequel to No Entry with Salman Khan. " -Aneez Bazmee !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ "Every time some journalists run out of stories they bring up my sequel to No Entry with Salman Khan. " -Aneez Bazmee ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ "Every time some journalists run out of stories they bring up my sequel to No Entry with Salman Khan. " -Aneez Bazmee !   ★ "Every time some journalists run out of stories they bring up my sequel to No Entry with Salman Khan. " -Aneez Bazmee ! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 4:25 am

"Sonakshi has given me dates in July, August"- Anees Bazmee

Subhash K. Jha, July 05, 2013

At present Sonakshi Sinha is the most sought-after heroine in Bollywood with her dates being juggled around to accommodate the optimum assignments.

But then there is only this much that a young working girl can do. Hence Sonakshi now finds herself furiously trying to find three straight months to shoot for Anees Bazmee's Welcome Back, the sequel to Welcome, thereby belying reports that she has opted out of the project.

Explains Anees, "That's not the truth. Sonakshi has given me dates in July and August with the assurance that further dates which I require until the end of September will be worked out. She's a very busy actress. I'd love to have her paired with John Abraham in Welcome Back. But we have to work out all her dates in advance. We're trying. Hopefully it will be done."

Anees starts shooting Welcome Back in July. He is amused and exasperated by stories suggesting his blow-hot-blow-cold equation with Salman Khan.

"I am not even thinking about No Entry Mein Entry at the moment with Salman. Every time some journalists run out of stories they bring up my sequel to No Entry with Salman Khan. The latest I read is that Salman has taken pity on me and agreed to work with me after having earlier refused. When did he say no to working with me, and when did he say yes? All this must be happening while I am asleep."

Anees says he hasn't met Salman at all in recent months. "Right now I am only concentrating on Welcome Back. No Entry Mein Entry stands where it was. It's neither moved forward nor backward. Next time there is a story on Salman and me working/not working together, chances are, the journalist needs a story desperately. He may call me up. I'll give him something less fabricated."
'bollywood hungama
Back to top Go down

★ "Every time some journalists run out of stories they bring up my sequel to No Entry with Salman Khan. " -Aneez Bazmee !
Page 1 of 1