SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Jai Ho: Actor Salman Khan visits birth place, praises BJP for ‘good work’ in Madhya Pradesh !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Jai Ho: Actor Salman Khan visits birth place, praises BJP for ‘good work’ in Madhya Pradesh ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Jai Ho: Actor Salman Khan visits birth place, praises BJP for ‘good work’ in Madhya Pradesh !   ★ Jai Ho: Actor Salman Khan visits birth place, praises BJP for ‘good work’ in Madhya Pradesh ! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 6:35 am

Jan 13, 2014

Indore: Bollywood actor Salman Khan on Sunday visited Indore and praised Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) saying that it was only for its good work that Madhya PradeshChief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan was voted to power for the third consecutive term.

"I am with every person who is doing good work in the country. People have voted BJP for the third time because of the CM’s good work," Salman told reporters here, adding, "Madhya Pradesh CM is a very good and worthy person."

Salman was in the city for the promotion of his upcoming film ‘Jai Ho’.

When asked about his recent visit to Uttar Pradesh which generated a lot of controversy, he said, “I have answered this question earlier also. Just as we have come here today for the promotion of the film, we went to Uttar Pradesh. After that I will also go to Gujarat.”

He further added, “We keep visiting a number of places every now and then as part of our profession,” he said.

The actor also met 70-year-old Rukmani Bai, who claimed to have been posted as a Staff Nurse in the Kalyanmal Nursing Home in Indore, where Salman was born on December 27, 1965.

She claimed to have looked after him for nearly ten days at the time of his birth.

daily bhaskar
Back to top Go down

★ Jai Ho: Actor Salman Khan visits birth place, praises BJP for ‘good work’ in Madhya Pradesh !
Page 1 of 1