SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪ ✡ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌ ★
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

Share | 

★ Shanti Dynamite wants to work with Salman khan and praises Jai Ho First Look !

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: ★ Shanti Dynamite wants to work with Salman khan and praises Jai Ho First Look !   Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:48 pm

January 06, 2014

Mumbai: The only Khan who is a bachelor in Bollywood is Salman Khan, he has a colourful history as far as his love life is concerned. Starting from Sangita Bijalani and now currently ending with Romanian Iulia Vantur. Now Playboy Girl Shanti Dynamite has fallen in love with Dabangg Khan for his work and has revealed that she wants to work with him and has expressed her desire to come India. She said, “If someone offers me a good script, I would love to work in a Bollywood movies and especially with Salman Khan, he is a wonderful actor and very good-looking."

Her praises just don’t seem to end! Shanti even added she has seen the trailers of Jai Ho and is very impressed with Salman Khan’s Look in the film! She said, “I just love Salman Khan’s Entry in Jai Ho movie where he was seen moving his bracelet in his hand. The trailer is superb and I'll definitely watch the movie also. He is truly an inspiration to everybody.”

Orissa Diary

★ Shanti Dynamite wants to work with Salman khan and praises Jai Ho First Look !
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1