SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Despite no film releases for 2013, Salman Khan still entertainer of the year !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Despite no film releases for 2013, Salman Khan still entertainer of the year ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Despite no film releases for 2013, Salman Khan still entertainer of the year !   ★ Despite no film releases for 2013, Salman Khan still entertainer of the year ! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 5:04 am

Harneet Singh : Fri Dec 06 2013

His one worded "yes" to Karan Johar's question of whether he is a virgin, is quote-quip-joke of the year-all rolled in one.

Salman Khan opened season 4 of Karan Johar's scandalacious chat show Koffee with Karan. He was so candid with his reactions and confessions that forget the audience, he also left the-always-quick-on-the-uptake host speechless. You just have to see Karan's expressions when Salman Khan quipped; "I'm going to save myself for the one I get married to."

Or when he said on his choice of a gay partner: "Just to make you feel good, it would be you Karan… But I'll be the guy!"

Karan Johar's expression, the way he blushed at this one is just epic. I don't know how Karan kept a straight face during the recording of this episode.

Salman Khan was on fire throughout. He spoke about his career, his relationships with his ex-girlfriends and with Shah Rukh Khan.

There were some heartfelt confessions— he admitted that when he was seeing Sangeeta Bijalani their wedding cards were also printed and then he jokingly said they broke up because she caught him cheating on her.

His anecdotes about Kumar Gaurav, Govinda and Kailash Surendranath were heartfelt. He revealed how taken in he is by Deepika Padukone and that he still thinks Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is stunning.

He reserved most of his digs for ex-girlfriend Katrina Kaif and her rumoured boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor. But because he could joke about Katrina and Ranbir, it goes to show how okay he is with the break up.

Last Sunday was a Salman Khan double-header. If he was the guest in Karan's show, he was the host in 'Bigg Boss'. This is his fourth season as the host of the controversial reality show and he keeps getting better.

His irreverent and unpretentious interaction with the housemates is refreshing. Heck even his chemistry with 'the Ugly Jallad' and 'the Beautiful Pari' is entertaining.

Just like the big screen, the small screen is no longer a 'virgin' territory for Salman. He's conquered this one too.

Indian Express
Back to top Go down

★ Despite no film releases for 2013, Salman Khan still entertainer of the year !
Page 1 of 1