SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Karan Johar flooded with calls and messages after Salman's episode !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Karan Johar flooded with calls and messages after Salman's episode ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Karan Johar flooded with calls and messages after Salman's episode !   ★ Karan Johar flooded with calls and messages after Salman's episode ! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 6:01 pm

PARAG MANIAR,TNN | Dec 6, 2013

★ Karan Johar flooded with calls and messages after Salman's episode ! P1_DSC_9874_FINAL

The response to the first episode of the latest season of Koffee With Karan, where host Karan Johar interviewed Salman Khan for the first time, has been overwhelming.

The director has been flooded with calls and messages, praising the candour with which the superstar had answered his questions. In fact, Karan was replying to messages even a day later.

"For the first time, an hour-long talk show had such a large viewership.Those who missed it on television, viewed it on the Net and the feedback there too has been tremendous," says a source.

TOI
Back to top Go down

★ Karan Johar flooded with calls and messages after Salman's episode !
Page 1 of 1