SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Karan Johar, Salman Khan and Rohit Shetty to come together?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Karan Johar, Salman Khan and Rohit Shetty to come together?  Empty
PostSubject: ★ Karan Johar, Salman Khan and Rohit Shetty to come together?    ★ Karan Johar, Salman Khan and Rohit Shetty to come together?  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 5:52 pm

March 12, 2013 | Rachana Sheth

Now here comes a team of sorts! The three stalwarts of the Hindi Film industry -ace actor Salman Khan, ace director Rohit Shetty and ace producer Karan Johar, who are known for their respective work and individual standing, will be seen together. Well, if the latest buzz in the trade is to be believed than the three brands will be merging together for a film!

★ Karan Johar, Salman Khan and Rohit Shetty to come together?  Karna-jphar-salman-

It is being said that Salman will play the lead role in Rohit Shetty’s next directorial venture under Karan Johar’s Dharma Productions. While it is known that Rohit and Karan had join hands for a film long before, talks between Karan and Salman are in the final stages. However, the official detail announcement will be made soon.

If it materializes, Kjo’s desire to work with Salman Khan in a full-fledged feature film will be fulfilled.

Since Shahrukh was a close pal of Kjo and he is also working with Rohit Shetty in a film CHENNAI EXPRESS, wonder what would be his reaction!

glamsham
Back to top Go down

★ Karan Johar, Salman Khan and Rohit Shetty to come together?
Page 1 of 1