SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Salman Khan on Karan Johar’s show !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Salman Khan on Karan Johar’s show ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Salman Khan on Karan Johar’s show !   ★ Salman Khan on Karan Johar’s show ! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 5:20 pm

Oct 30, 2013

★ Salman Khan on Karan Johar’s show ! SALMAN_PIC_YOGEN_SHAH_IMG_0

Salman Khan and Karan Johar, who have the same profile manager, have been bonding over the years.

Though their professional relationship has not been extended beyond a cameo that Salman did for Karan in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, the filmmaker has been present with the actor on many social occasions.

Taking their work equation ahead, one hears that Salman has committed to being a guest on Karan's show, which kicks off on December 1.

TOI
Back to top Go down

★ Salman Khan on Karan Johar’s show !
Page 1 of 1