SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Exclusive Interview: I have never seen 100-Crore – Salman Khan !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Exclusive Interview: I have never seen 100-Crore – Salman Khan ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Exclusive Interview: I have never seen 100-Crore – Salman Khan !   ★ Exclusive Interview: I have never seen 100-Crore – Salman Khan ! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 7:50 pm

November 29,2012

★ Exclusive Interview: I have never seen 100-Crore – Salman Khan ! Salman-khan-in-dabangg-2-3

No matter how much his movies earns at box office, the Megastar Salman Khan says he have never seen 100 crore on his table. Especially when it’s their home production film, actor says they always get into loss. So why at all Salman is saying so … check out his exclusive interview where he opens up everything about his upcoming movie ‘Dabangg 2’ releasing December 21st.

Do you think the sequel film will get the benefit of first Dabangg’s mega success?

The film means a lot to me because we have taken lot of extra effort to make it different from 1st Dabangg. Dabangg has become a brand because of its ‘hatke’ title and its unique style. Moreover I think people connects themselves with this brand so who have liked 1st Dabangg, they will watch the sequel but the success of sequel is totally depend upon the response of audience.

What was your thinking when you decided to do Dabangg and even the sequel?

The script of Dabangg was lying on the tables of many big production houses for 2 years, no one was ready to make the film on it but when we made a film on it everyone got amazed with the response. I personally liked the script and found very appealing to the mass audience, and after that with the amazing response we went for the sequel.

Dabangg has a lot of Desi style and belongs 80’s era?

No it’s not like that, Dabangg’s style is today’s style which connects with today’s masses. Its style and its category is very hatke’ that doesn’t match with 70’s or 80’s era at all. ‘Chulbul Pandey’ is today’s character. After a long time such a unique character has come, a corrupt police officer who is good at heart, who sings-dance-fights everything in very ‘hatke’ style.

How was it working under brother’s direction?

Very nice because I was more comfortable, as I knew if anything goes wrong or though I give any kind of suggestion, I didn’t have go down anywhere as Arbaz is a brother. We just have one year age difference so our tuning is also good. We fought a lot on set, also tore each other’s clothes, and over all enjoyed a lot.

Was it easy or difficult for sequel and what will be difference that audience will see?

The first Dabangg ended on a happy not, there was no villain left or any bitter moment remained with anyone, so it was more difficult for us to work on script where we had to show how and why the story goes ahead. With that we also had to keep in mind that the sequel should not go much bigger than Dabangg or it should not also be lesser than 1st part, we had to make a balance film so that people should enjoy the film and not compare with first one.
Well about difference, all the characters are same , just a story has moved forward. This time the romance is one step ahead because I think people likes to watch romance of married couple too.

You have now become a star who gives a guarantee of 100 crore film?

What is 100 or 200 Crore yaar, I have never seen 100 crores. When it’s our home production film we don’t earn any profit, in-fact we bear a loss because all the time we goes over budget. May it Partner, Hello Brother, Pyaar Kiya Toh… or anyone, we have never earned any profit. I think only with Dabangg, Arbaz has managed to earn some profit for 1st time.

So now you are full confident for Dabangg 2?

Yes, I am; we have seen the film and we all liked it, we think we have delivered our best. Now we are just waiting for response of audience. No matter how much film earns, for me it is successful only if my audience likes it.

So can we also say the sequel series will continue?

Yes, of-course; in-fact we are ready with Dabangg 3, it will have the story of Chulbul Pandey’s personal life and all. But Dabangg 3 will only come if Dabangg 2 gets the same success.

page3bollywood
Back to top Go down

★ Exclusive Interview: I have never seen 100-Crore – Salman Khan !
Page 1 of 1