SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Mental !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Mental ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Mental !   ★ Mental ! I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:48 pm

Salman on his 'bad boy' image

Salman Khan's popularly called the 'bad boy' of B-town, but when we asked Salman about this 'image' of him in the public eye, the actor got defensive saying that he hasn't done anything not 'cool' to date. Here's Sneha Menon getting you more on the same!
Back to top Go down
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Mental ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Salman Khan talks to Romanian Media about his visit to the city and Jai Ho (November 18th 2013) !   ★ Mental ! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 3:00 am

Salman Khan talks to Romanian Media about his visit to the city and Jai Ho (November 18th 2013)

Back to top Go down
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Mental ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Salman Khan's Jai Ho's release date confirmed !   ★ Mental ! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 3:22 am

Salman Khan's Jai Ho's release date confirmed

Back to top Go down
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Mental ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Salman Khan, Daisy Shah at Jai Ho’s press conference at Hotel Tuli Imperial (January 5th 2014) !   ★ Mental ! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 6:57 am

★ Salman Khan, Daisy Shah at Jai Ho’s press conference at Hotel Tuli Imperial (January 5th 2014) !

Back to top Go down
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Mental ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ★ Mental !   ★ Mental ! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 8:05 am

★ (Exclusive UTV Stars) Salman Khan and Daisy Shah on WTF Review for Jai Ho !!

Back to top Go down
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Mental ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ (Interview) Salman Khan and Daisy Shah speak to ABP News !   ★ Mental ! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 4:37 am

★ (Interview) Salman Khan and Daisy Shah speak to ABP News !

★ Salman says people will lose faith if Kejriwal doesn’t deliver !

Mariam Shaheen | 11 January 2014

Mumbai: Salman Khan has asserted that if Arvind Kejriwal doesn’t deliver on his promises then people will lose faith in all such persons.

“Kejriwal has made a lot of promises. He is on a huge post right now; a person can do anything on such a post. He has to deliver, people have voted for him because they believed in him. If he doesn’t then that man is going to be very disappointed and that is never going to have faith in a Kejriwal kind of man again,” Salman told ABP News

Salman also said that he considered politicians to be social workers, whose job it was to look after the people they had been entrusted with.

He was speaking to ABP News about his upcoming film ‘Jai Ho’, which is based upon the power of a common man.

The movie is scheduled to release on January 24. It has been directed by Sohail Khan and stars new comer Daisy Shah opposite Salman Khan.

ABP
Back to top Go down
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Mental ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ (Times Now Interview) Don’t call us insensitive: Salman Khan !   ★ Mental ! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 4:39 am

★ (Times Now Interview) Don’t call us insensitive: Salman Khan !

The Bollywood party at Saifai has caused massive furore and Bollywood actors have been criticised for being a part of the extravagant bash when people in Muzaffarnagar are still struggling to rebuild their lives. Now, in an exclusive interview to TIMES NOW Salman Khan defends his Saifai act. The actor goes on to say that they shouldn’t be called insensitive for performing at the Mahotsav.
Back to top Go down
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Mental ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Watch Salman Khan and Daisy Shah exclusive interview with India TV !   ★ Mental ! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 4:39 am

★ Watch Salman Khan and Daisy Shah exclusive interview with India TV !

Back to top Go down
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Mental ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ (NDTV Interview) ‘Was just doing my job’: Salman Khan on the Saifai controversy !   ★ Mental ! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 4:39 am

★ (NDTV Interview) ‘Was just doing my job’: Salman Khan on the Saifai controversy !

Back to top Go down
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Mental ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Salman Khan Praises the Music of Jai Ho Exclusive only on MTunes HD   ★ Mental ! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 6:32 am

★ Salman Khan Praises the Music of Jai Ho Exclusive only on MTunes HD !

Back to top Go down
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Mental ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ (Bollywood Hungama IV) Part 1: EXCLUSIVE: ‘Jai Ho Is A Positive Film Filled With ANGER’: Salman Khan !   ★ Mental ! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 6:43 am

★ (Bollywood Hungama IV) Part 1: EXCLUSIVE: ‘Jai Ho Is A Positive Film Filled With ANGER’: Salman Khan !

Back to top Go down
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Mental ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Aaj Tak Exclusive interview: Salman Khan and Daisy Shah !   ★ Mental ! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 6:45 am

★ Aaj Tak Exclusive interview: Salman Khan and Daisy Shah !

Part 2
Back to top Go down
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Mental ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ News24 Exclusive Interview of Salman Khan (Jai Ho) !   ★ Mental ! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 6:46 am

★ News24 Exclusive Interview of Salman Khan (Jai Ho) !

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

★ Mental ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ★ Mental !   ★ Mental ! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

★ Mental !
Page 1 of 1