SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Tanuj caught with his pants down, by Salman !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Tanuj caught with his pants down, by Salman ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Tanuj caught with his pants down, by Salman !   ★ Tanuj caught with his pants down, by Salman ! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 5:48 pm

Aparna Phadke, TNN | Jul 23, 2013

★ Tanuj caught with his pants down, by Salman ! Salman-tanuj

Even stars have embarrassing moments and Rati Agnihotri's son Tanuj Virwani,who will next be seen in Viacom 18's 'Luv U Soniyo', remembered one such incident recently.

"When I went to college, it was cool to wear baggy pants and loose tees! And I was always a big Eminem fan and a brat. My parents used to literally run behind me for cutting my hair, but I never paid heed," he said. Till of course, Salman Khan came into his life.It so happened that, Salman had come for Tanuj's parents 17th anniversary party.

Tanuj recalled, "We were at the party and Salman Bhai came up to me and asked why am I wearing such baggy jeans, to which I casually said its cool and fun to wear it these days and I like it! The next moment, you wont believe it, he just pulled down my jeans! Thank god I had my big boxers on!!! That was the last day I wore those baggy pants."

Well, looks like Rati will surely be thankful to Salman to get those rugged pants rid of Tanuj. Tanuj is all set to make this Bollywood debut alongside Miss India (2010) Neha Hinge.

TOI
Back to top Go down

★ Tanuj caught with his pants down, by Salman !
Page 1 of 1