SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ I’m in love with Salman Khan: Aneri Vajani !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ I’m in love with Salman Khan: Aneri Vajani ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ I’m in love with Salman Khan: Aneri Vajani !   ★ I’m in love with Salman Khan: Aneri Vajani ! I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 8:13 pm

May 30, 2013

★ I’m in love with Salman Khan: Aneri Vajani ! Aneri-Vajani

TV actor Aneri Vajani, who was recently in the city, was all praises for Lucknow. "It is so beautiful!" gushed the actor.

Ask her the idea of a perfect guy, and pat comes the reply, "Salman Khan! I am head over heels in love with him. On television, I am extremely fond of Karan Singh Grover and would love to star opposite him. I've never been in a relationship and these are the only men in my life." Aneri, unlike other budding TV actors, does not have big Bollywood aspirations. "I am really enjoying my stint on TV. Maybe after 2-3 more serials, but nothing as of now." With versatility like hers, she is sure to go places!

Rest at TOI
Back to top Go down

★ I’m in love with Salman Khan: Aneri Vajani !
Page 1 of 1