SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Salman Khan’s love for action!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SalluLicious
Admin
Admin
SalluLicious

★ Salman Khan’s love for action!! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Salman Khan’s love for action!!    ★ Salman Khan’s love for action!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 8:26 am

TNN | Dec 29, 2012,

★ Salman Khan’s love for action!! Salman-Khan

Salman Khans love for action

Salman Khan, who enthralled all his fans with his action packed drama in films, reveals the secret behind his liking for action films.

“Action is something I do to keep myself fit. Action film is where the action comes in with the package of emotions,” said Salman.

On being asked about the humour amount in his action films, Salman speaks about his keen interest to keep comedy effect in his films. “I don’t want to take action to Jackie Chan level and want to make sure humour looks appealing. It’s very important to make fights entertaining” concluded Salman.

TOI
Back to top Go down
http://salmankhanholics.com/

★ Salman Khan’s love for action!!
Page 1 of 1