SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

"I wish to work under Salman Khan's production house." -Arijit Singh

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

"I wish to work under Salman Khan's production house." -Arijit Singh Empty
PostSubject: "I wish to work under Salman Khan's production house." -Arijit Singh   "I wish to work under Salman Khan's production house." -Arijit Singh I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 6:09 pm

Interview: Aashiqui 2 singer Arijit Singh

Nabanita | Friday, April 19, 2013

"I wish to work under Salman Khan's production house." -Arijit Singh 19-arijit-singh-190413

Aashiqui 2, the sequel to the Bhatt's 1990 movieAashiqui, is all set to rock the Box Office this year.Aashiqui 2 will feature Aditya Roy Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor. There are a lot of expectations from the songs of the sequel as Aashiqui itself was loved by people for its great music. Meanwhile,Aashiqui 2 latest song 'Tumhi Hi Ho', sung by Arijit Singh, is topping the chartbusters. Arijit Singh said that he has loved the songs of the original Aashiqui. In fact, while singing for Aashiqui 2, he never felt any nervousness, though he felt a pressure on himself to carry out the new songs. During an exclusive interview with Sonika from Oneindia, Arijit spoke extensively about his experience while working for Aashiqui 2.

Any particular actor and director with whom you dream to work with?
I wish to work under Salman Khan's production house. I haven't worked with him so far. I would also like to work with filmmaker Vishal Bharadwaj.

Rest at OneIndia
Back to top Go down

"I wish to work under Salman Khan's production house." -Arijit Singh
Page 1 of 1