SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Playing Salman's fan came easily to me: Neha Sharma !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Playing Salman's fan came easily to me: Neha Sharma ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Playing Salman's fan came easily to me: Neha Sharma !   ★ Playing Salman's fan came easily to me: Neha Sharma ! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 4:17 pm

Vaibhavi V Risbood, TNN | Mar 30, 2013

★ Playing Salman's fan came easily to me: Neha Sharma ! Neha-Sharma

Neha Sharma is excited about her upcoming film Yamla Pagla Deewana 2 claims that she is a big Salman Khan follower.

Neha plays a Salman fan in the film and about the same, she said, "I am a Salman's fan and I always watch first day first show of his release. When Sangeeth Sivan told me I have to play a character that is Salman's fan, it came easily to me."

Katrina was seen as a Salman fan in Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani, Neha claimed that she didn't take any tips from the Barbie doll, but wishes Yamla Pagla Deewana 2 becomes a bigger hit. "I didn't take any tips, but I wish my film too becomes a hit like in Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani," concluded Neha.

TOI
Back to top Go down

★ Playing Salman's fan came easily to me: Neha Sharma !
Page 1 of 1