SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Kabir Khan: ‘No plans yet for Ek Tha Tiger sequel !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Kabir Khan: ‘No plans yet for Ek Tha Tiger sequel ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Kabir Khan: ‘No plans yet for Ek Tha Tiger sequel !   ★ Kabir Khan: ‘No plans yet for Ek Tha Tiger sequel ! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 10:32 pm

Mar 3 2013 | Steven Baker

Kabir Khan has revealed that he has no immediate plans to make a sequel to Ek Tha Tiger.

Despite the commercial success of the 2012 Salman Khan project, the director confirmed that they have not yet decided to make a follow-up.

“No plans for Tiger 2 as yet… Will tell all of you if we plan for it,” Kabir informed his Twitter followers.

Kabir is currently in Japan with a team from Yash Raj Films for the theatrical release of the movie.

”Ek Tha Tiger is releasing all over Japan. I will be travelling to Osaka, Kyoto & Tokyo for interviews & publicity. Looking forward to it,” he announced.

The filmmaker added that he was looking forward to seeing the Hindi film dubbed into Japanese, saying: “I can’t wait to see Salman speaking Japanese on screen.”

The Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif starrer is currently the second highest-grossing Hindi film after Aamir Khan’s 3 Idiots.

digital spy
Back to top Go down

★ Kabir Khan: ‘No plans yet for Ek Tha Tiger sequel !
Page 1 of 1