SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ When Salman became nervous !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ When Salman became nervous ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ When Salman became nervous !   ★ When Salman became nervous ! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 4:56 am

Mumbai, Feb 17 (IANS): Superstar Salman Khan, known for his witty one-liners, was nervous when he was about to take the stage to host Star Guild Awards 2013.

It was the first time the 47-year-old hosted an award function.

"Everybody gets nervous when you do something for the first time, even I am nervous," he told reporters at the red carpet of the award function Saturday night.

"I just thought... let's try how does it feel to host (such functions). It is a very difficult thing, you have to remember many things, listen properly to others and not get carried away," he said.

Salman, looking dapper in black suit, was the highlight of the night. He brought his signature style, camaraderie and flair on stage and won the hearts of the audience and contemporaries.

The Renault Star Guild Awards function were held Saturday night at Yash Raj Studios.

Actor Arshad Warsi praised Salman on Twitter: "I had a fabulous time with Salman at the Star Guild Awards. It is always a pleasure interacting with him."

Daiji World
Back to top Go down

★ When Salman became nervous !
Page 1 of 1