SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Salman Khan felicitates students, Chulbul Pandey style !!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SalluLicious
Admin
Admin
SalluLicious

★ Salman Khan felicitates students, Chulbul Pandey style !!  Empty
PostSubject: ★ Salman Khan felicitates students, Chulbul Pandey style !!    ★ Salman Khan felicitates students, Chulbul Pandey style !!  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 6:47 pm

February 15, 2013

★ Salman Khan felicitates students, Chulbul Pandey style !!  SalmanKhanNoida

Salman Khan was in Noida on Friday to promote rural youth empowerment under the banner of his NGO Being Human. For all the charity the Bollywood actor is involved in, philanthropy is certainly not what rules his mind - fun rules above all for this Khan.

Salman Khan honoured students from rural areas who have excelled in their exams at Career Development Centre – a Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages Initiative.

Salman Khan was in his Chulbul Pandey avatar at the event. Looking at one pretty teacher, Salman Khansaid,”Aisi khoobsurat teachers milein to mai fir se daakhila le lun. Humare time pe aisi khoosurat teachers nai hoti thi.(If I can find teachers as beautiful as you, I am ready to take admission and become a student again. We didn’t have beautiful teachers during my childhood.).

Talking about charity of his NGO Being Human, Salman Khan said jokingly, “Itna bhi nahi kamaya hai ki sab luta dun. (I haven’t earned money that I may spend it all.) Salman also took digs at event organisers and said, “Ye jo commitment karte hain to wo apni bhi nahi sunte hain.(These people don’t even remember their own commitments.) The comment was a tongue-in-cheek remark with reference to a dialogue in Salman Khan’s movie Wanted.

Salman Khan remembered his own scores while talking to the students at the event. When a student said, he could score only 55% in his matricualtion papers, Salman Khan replied, “Jab 33% lakar main yaha tak pahunch gaya to 52% par aap kaha tak pahunchoge.” (If I have managed to reah this place in life with mere 33%, imagine what great success you can achieve with 55% marks).

HT
Back to top Go down
http://salmankhanholics.com/

★ Salman Khan felicitates students, Chulbul Pandey style !!
Page 1 of 1