SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Why Salman Khan has no competition in social media !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★  Why Salman Khan has no competition in social media ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Why Salman Khan has no competition in social media !   ★  Why Salman Khan has no competition in social media ! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:27 am

Feb 13, 2013

www.dailybhaskar.com/2013/02/13/1018_5.jpg" border="0" alt="">

Want to make yourself heard? Looking for ways to hit the headlines? Rely on posting ‘micro-blogs’ of 140 characters or less to grab everyone’s attention rather than trying to do anything extremely bizarre. From promoting films, to gauging fans’ allegiance, extending support to noble causes and creating buzz, celebrities realize the reach of micro-blogs and use it in a way to leave an indelible impact on the minds of their colleagues and fans.

Actor Salman Khan who has often tweeted his support for thought-provoking issues, recently tweeted ‘Hi’ and ‘I am good thank u’ to his fans. Such is his fan base that the ‘Dabangg’ Salman Khan is now trending on Twitter.

We scoured Twitter to tell you how Salman Khan leverages 140 character blurbs to wow fans.

After many actors put forth their solidarity, Bollywood actor Salman Khan too expressed his opposition regarding the ban on ‘Vishwaroopam’ in Tamil Nadu and requested his and Kamal Haasan's fans support the filmmaker.

"Hope each and every fan of his (Kamal Haasan) supports him like I am doing and want all my fans to fully support him. Bhool gaye kya 'Ek Duuje Ke Liye' ," Salman had tweeted.

His other tweets read:

"Dekho yaar , it is a movie and there are only two kinds of movies - good or bad. Hit and flop. And only people who decide are the ones who buy tickets", he added.

"Go stand outside the cinema hall and insist on seeing the film. It is a movie dude... for entertainment! What law and order problem on a movie? Go there (cinemas), insist that you want to see it," he had also said.

When Salman Khan wrote on Twitter, "Pathan Ke Yaar Se Panga Mat lena. Sorry yaar..Diwali bekaar without Son of Sardaar", it was clear that he was supporting Ajay Devgn's ‘SOS’, which was pitted against Shah Rukh Khan’s Jab Tak Hai Jaan.

Salman Khan wowed Jackky Bhagnani when he took to twitter to appreciate his dancing prowess. ‘Boom boom boom,arre this jackky bhagnani dances really well.Jst saw his song,ek dum effortless,pray all his hard work pays off.gd bls,’ his tweet read.

Salman, who was floored by Priyanka Chopra’s ‘In My City’, wrote, “Omg! Jst heard priyanka chopra`s english track 3 times bak to bak , called in my city . Its fab , outstanding ! SALAAM miss chopra”.

He also used Twitter to slam speculations that Shirish Kunder was asked to quit Kick project, courtesy his ‘Joker’ at the Box Office. No, that's not true. Shirish left the film. He is working on something else. Ho gaya clear (Is it clear)? Good," Salman tweeted.

When the entire nation was lending support to Sarabjit Singh's release, who was lodged in Pakistn jail, Salman Khan posted his wishes for Sarabjit Singh.

“Wanted to tweet this for the longest time, saw a pic of sarabjits sister, it Killed me. Felt real sad for her. Help me help her... Its a personal request to all of u in pakistan to send Sarabjit bak to his family in punjab, hope u find it in your hearts to help," he wrote.

Salman referred to Aamir as ‘Teelu’ in one of his tweets. “Wah yaar amirkhan , teeluu ne toh kamaal kar dikha ya , yaar ab jisko hindi nahi aati vo zara pls isko translate karva lena, thank u (sic),” Salman had posted.

daily bhaskar
Back to top Go down

★ Why Salman Khan has no competition in social media !
Page 1 of 1