SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Salman’s the ultimate superstar: Rhea Chakraborty !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Salman’s the ultimate superstar: Rhea Chakraborty ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Salman’s the ultimate superstar: Rhea Chakraborty !   ★ Salman’s the ultimate superstar: Rhea Chakraborty ! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 5:16 pm

Purva Desai, TNN | Feb 12, 2013

★ Salman’s the ultimate superstar: Rhea Chakraborty ! Rhea-Chakraborty

Rhea Chakraborty makes her debut with YRF's Mere Dad Ki Maruti. A popular face on TV, Rhea's a former VJ, beauty queen and an actress in the South.

Rhea also admits to having a small crush on Dabangg star Salman Khan. "For me Salman's the most romantic and the best action hero there ever could be. I'm so attracted and mesmerized by him! For me he's the ultimate superstar, I can just watch him for hours".

Rest at TOI
Back to top Go down

★ Salman’s the ultimate superstar: Rhea Chakraborty !
Page 1 of 1