SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪ ✡ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌ ★
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

Share | 

★ It was Salman's idea to create Veer Marathi for CCL: Riteish !

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: ★ It was Salman's idea to create Veer Marathi for CCL: Riteish !   Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:49 pm

Mumbai, Feb 9 (IANS)

Actor Riteish Deshmukh, who captains Veer Marathi, his team in the Celebrity Cricket League (CCL), says it was Salman Khan who gave him the idea of creating a team for those in Marathi cinema.

"Actually it was not my idea (to create the team). First of all Salman Khan told me 'why don't you take up the Marathi team'. He said it will be really good if I will come forward and take it up. From there I got the idea," said Riteish.

"Then Sohail Khan (also said so). I have worked with him and I love him. I love Salman. It is because of them that Veer Marathi is there in the CCL. Though I was a member of Mumbai Heroes, it was difficult to part ways and start a new team. Thanks to Sohail and Salman," Riteish said here Friday while making a formal announcement of his team and its players.

The CCL kicked off in Kochi Saturday and it will end March 12. There are a total of eight teams this time.

There is another new team this season - Bhojpuri Dabanggs, owned by actor-singer Manoj Tiwari.

newstrackindia

★ It was Salman's idea to create Veer Marathi for CCL: Riteish !
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1