SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Jacqueline will only groove with Salman or Shah Rukh !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Jacqueline will only groove with Salman or Shah Rukh ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Jacqueline will only groove with Salman or Shah Rukh !   ★ Jacqueline will only groove with Salman or Shah Rukh ! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 5:03 pm

Seema Sinha, TNN

★ Jacqueline will only groove with Salman or Shah Rukh ! Jacqueline

Jacqueline Fernandez has been lucky as far as item numbers are concerned. Dhanno from Housefull was a huge hit after which she did Aa Zara Kareeb from Murder 2, and now her sensuous number Mujhe Toh Teri Lat Lag Gayi in Race 2 is a chart-buster.

However, the Sri Lankan beauty would like to take a break from ‘items’ unless she gets to groove with the superstars. “I have been fortunate to be seen in different avatars. I have been getting a lot of calls for item songs, but it is too soon to accept another such offer. There is no hard and fast rule that I won’t do item songs any more, but I will only take them up if I get to shake a leg with Salman Khan or Shah Rukh Khan,” says Jacqueline.

TOI
Back to top Go down

★ Jacqueline will only groove with Salman or Shah Rukh !
Page 1 of 1