SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Amitabh Bachchan eyes Salman Khan’s fans!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SalluLicious
Admin
Admin
SalluLicious

★ Amitabh Bachchan eyes Salman Khan’s fans!!  Empty
PostSubject: ★ Amitabh Bachchan eyes Salman Khan’s fans!!    ★ Amitabh Bachchan eyes Salman Khan’s fans!!  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 7:13 pm

January 31, 2013

★ Amitabh Bachchan eyes Salman Khan’s fans!!  29f0b213-418a-4255-98ee-f2f48879d755MediumRes

Amitabh Bachchan was one of the first Bollywood actors to set the trend of being active on social media via his blog and Twitter handle.

Yet his recent confession was a surprise.

In a chat on Big CBS’ India’s Prime Icon finale, he was interacting with college students.

When one of them asked him what it was like to be have such an influence on his fans, Bachchan quipped, “I have only 3.4 million fans; Salman Khan has seven million fans! I always see that and I wonder what I am doing wrong!”

HT
Back to top Go down
http://salmankhanholics.com/

★ Amitabh Bachchan eyes Salman Khan’s fans!!
Page 1 of 1