SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Why does Salman Khan tweet less?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Why does Salman Khan tweet less? Empty
PostSubject: ★ Why does Salman Khan tweet less?   ★ Why does Salman Khan tweet less? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 5:04 pm

The Dabangg Khan gave out an exclusive message for his social media fans at the CCL Glamnight. Read on to know more...

★ Why does Salman Khan tweet less? News-image_Salman

According to a recent survey, Salman Khan has been termed as the most popular celebrity on social media in India. No doubt about the fact that he has a huge follower base on social media but paradox is that unlike some of his co-stars, he is not very active on these platforms.

The Dabangg Khan sniggers when we tell him that he tops the chart when it comes to social media. He is in fact known for his random tweets. @Starplus_india caught him in an upbeat mood at the #CCLGlamNight event and so couldn't help asking him why does he tweet so less? A bemused Khan told us that for him twitter is just a platform to connect with his fans. “I don’t want to use twitter for the publicity of my films and hence you see less tweets or almost no tweets during a film release. Khan went on to add with his distinct smile, “I will be tweeting more often now that there are no films of mine lined up for release in the recent future.”

So what is his exclusive message for the online fans? “Facebook pe rahiye, twitter pe rahiye…” he retorted with his typical chuckle. “No seriously, I love reading their messages. For me it’s a direct connect with my fans and that is how I would like to keep it, he concluded.

Do not forget to watch your favourite Salman Khan give a super rocking performance at the CCL Glam Night on Star Plus, February 3rd, Sunday 6 pm onwards. Any guesses on the numbers, he performed on?

starplus
Back to top Go down

★ Why does Salman Khan tweet less?
Page 1 of 1