SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Billboard of the week: Being Human’s teaser initiative !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Billboard of the week: Being Human’s teaser initiative ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Billboard of the week: Being Human’s teaser initiative !   ★ Billboard of the week: Being Human’s teaser initiative ! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:44 pm

Priyanka Nair | Jan 24, 2013

★ Billboard of the week: Being Human’s teaser initiative ! 49568

Early last week, busy junctions of Bandra and other prime locations in Mumbai were flooded with images of Salman Khan shirtless and with a question “What do I wear today?”

Spread across big media formats, the initiative created curiosity. The teaser was also carried on social media.

After a span of four days, the launch campaign of the new ‘Being Human’ store broke at the same spots. The creatives where replaced by Khan posing with different individuals wearing apparels of the ‘Being Human’ collection with statements such us ‘Today I wear life’, ‘Today I wear hope, ‘Today I wear unity’, ‘Today I wear respect’, ‘Today I wear affection’, ‘Today I wear care’ and ‘Today I wear happiness’.

The store is launched in partnership with Mandhana Industries, with whom Khan has signed an exclusive worldwide licensing arrangement for Being Human – The Salman Khan Foundation to design, manufacture, retail and distribute ‘Being Human’ fashion apparel.

This campaign was executed by Bright Outdoor in Mumbai.

exchange4media unanimous pick for billboard of the week is Being Human’s teaser campaign. Here is why we think the initiative was an impressive outdoor advertising concept...

The billboard that caught our attention this week is...
Being Human’s teaser campaign

We spotted it at...
Bandra-Tuner road junction

It stayed with us because...
The teaser campaign was successful in creating curiosity. It utilised the strengths of outdoor media. Simple concept, excellent execution and perfect location made this campaign stand out this week.

exchange4media
Back to top Go down

★ Billboard of the week: Being Human’s teaser initiative !
Page 1 of 1