SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ “There’s A Real Sensitive Side To Salman Khan…”: Dabboo Ratnani !!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SalluLicious
Admin
Admin
SalluLicious

★ “There’s A Real Sensitive Side To Salman Khan…”: Dabboo Ratnani !! Empty
PostSubject: ★ “There’s A Real Sensitive Side To Salman Khan…”: Dabboo Ratnani !!   ★ “There’s A Real Sensitive Side To Salman Khan…”: Dabboo Ratnani !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 3:44 am

Salman has always been very open and we have our own connect. I had gone to his farm with my team and family to work out the dates and plan the shoot. I had told him that I needed to do the shoot as soon as I can since the launch of my calendar was scheduled on January 8th. To which he replied that he would like to do the shoot the very next day in the vicinity of the ‘Bigg Boss’ set. We then spent the whole day at the farm. Salman even played with my daughter, Myra and told her to jump into the pool and later got ice-creams for her. So there’s indeed a real sensitive side to Salman. We shot in an old mill very close to the ‘Bigg Boss’ house. We have tried to give the photo a vintage touch with the grill, light coming through it and also the velvet vintage suit worn by Salman.
Back to top Go down
http://salmankhanholics.com/

★ “There’s A Real Sensitive Side To Salman Khan…”: Dabboo Ratnani !!
Page 1 of 1