SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ BOI Questions and Answers !

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

tiger - ★ BOI Questions and Answers ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ BOI Questions and Answers !   tiger - ★ BOI Questions and Answers ! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:10 pm

Tuesday 22nd January 2013

Q. Will the Salman Khan starrers be low budget now as there will no satellite money for producers ?
A. It will be same as before, just his remuneration will be adjusted with the satellite rights.

Rest at BOI

Last edited by JonaSallu on Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

PostSubject: Re: ★ BOI Questions and Answers !   tiger - ★ BOI Questions and Answers ! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 3:20 am

5th March 2012

Q. Which Film Will Release On Eid? Chennai Express Or Mental?
A. At the moment only Once Upon A Time In Mumbai Again is scheduled to release on Eid. There are no set dates for Chennai Express or Mental.

Q.Which films have been the most liked over the last five years including this year, not looking for the biggest buts but best word of mouth and most liked?
A. 2009 - Three Idiots, 2010 - Dabangg 2, 2011 - Ready, 2012 - Rowdy Rathore, 2013 - Special 26 (Just 2 months of year).

Rest at BOI
Back to top Go down
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

PostSubject: ★ Is Salman Khan One Of The Biggest Stars Of All Time?    tiger - ★ BOI Questions and Answers ! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:51 am

Tuesday 12th March 2013

Q. What is the final business of Dabanng 2 in India.

A. 150 crore approx.

Q. Is Salman Khan one of the biggest stars of all time?

A. These things are hard to judge but the level of success he has seen in last three years, maybe just 3 or 4 stars have ever seen in their careers.

Rest at BOI
Back to top Go down
SalluLicious
Admin
Admin
SalluLicious

PostSubject: ★ Shahrukh Khan an Akshay Kumar Films Are Clashing On Eid But Will Anybody Ever Dare To Clash With Salman Starrer?!!   tiger - ★ BOI Questions and Answers ! I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 2:56 am

Tuesday 7th May 2012

Q. Shahrukh Khan and Akshay Kumar films are clashing on Eid but will anybody ever dare to clash with Salman starrer?

A. There is possibility as no one really wants to clash but are forced by circumstances so there is always a chance that a clash with a Salman Khan starrer is unavoidable.

BOI
Back to top Go down
http://salmankhanholics.com/
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

PostSubject: ★ Q. Do banners like YRF with Ek Tha Tiger and Dharma with Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani make a difference to the opening of a film?   tiger - ★ BOI Questions and Answers ! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 3:21 am

Tuesday 4th June 2013

Q. Do banners like YRF with Ek Tha Tiger and Dharma with Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani make a difference to the opening of a film?

A. Not really all a banner can do is market a film well, if the films you mentioned had different banners and were marketed as they were then the openings would be no different. Its the face value and promos which make a difference to initials.

Q. Is Ranbir Kapoor number one after the unbelievable collections of Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani which has beaten all records of the three ruling Khan’s?

A. As per domestic initial box office collections he is the second biggest star after Salman Khan right now but now buyers will start paying big money for his films and the expectations to live up to, go up manifold.

Rest at BOI
Back to top Go down
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

PostSubject: ★ Who Are The Top Three Stars In India, Overseas And Worldwide?   tiger - ★ BOI Questions and Answers ! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:12 am

Tuesday 2nd July 2012

Q. Who are the top three stars today in India, overseas and worldwide?
A. India- Salman Khan, Ranbir Kapoor, Shahrukh Khan. Overseas - Shahrukh Khan, Salman Khan, Aamir Khan. Worldwide - Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan, Ranbir Kapoor.

Q. Will Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani still beat Ek Tha Tiger?
A. No chance now, the fourth and fifth weeks have seen a big reduction in shows especially in some of the big chains. Will be 180 crore nett approx finish for Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani against the 186 crore nett of Ek Tha Tiger

Rest at BOI
Back to top Go down
SalluLicious
Admin
Admin
SalluLicious

PostSubject: ★ Q. Why is Chennai Express not labelled an All Time Blockbuster?   tiger - ★ BOI Questions and Answers ! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 9:49 pm

Q. Why is Chennai Express not labelled an All Time Blockbuster?

A. Simply because its not as big as hit as a 3 Idiots or Gadar or a Hum Aapke Hain Kaun.

BOI
Back to top Go down
http://salmankhanholics.com/
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

PostSubject: Re: ★ BOI Questions and Answers !   tiger - ★ BOI Questions and Answers ! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 6:20 am

Tuesday 29th October 2013

Q. Which film is Salman Khan's biggest Overseas grosser?

A. Ek Tha Tiger at around $10.5 million.
-A. Mallik

Quote from BOI
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ★ BOI Questions and Answers !   tiger - ★ BOI Questions and Answers ! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

★ BOI Questions and Answers !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SalmanKhanHolics :: News :: BOI-
Jump to: