SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Karan and Farhan don't want to work with me: Salman !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Karan and Farhan don't want to work with me: Salman ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Karan and Farhan don't want to work with me: Salman !   ★ Karan and Farhan don't want to work with me: Salman ! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 5:29 pm

By Seema Sinha, TNN | Jan 20, 2013

★ Karan and Farhan don't want to work with me: Salman ! Salman-Khan1

With Salman Khan currently being the numero uno it is obvious that filmmakers are waiting to cast him in their films.

Some time back Farhan Akhtar had revealed that he has approached Salman Khan twice with scripts but Salman didn't seem to be interested. It is rumoured that Aditya Chopra would like to direct Salman after the production house churned out the biggest grosser Ek Tha Tigerlast year which was directed by Kabir Khan. Ask Salman that why does he restrict working only with his own family and a few handful of filmmakers like, say Sajid Nadiadwala, and Salman replies, "They (Karan and Farhan) don't want to work with me ya."

But when one tells him that Farhan had approached him couple of times, Salman says, "But he came to me with Talaash..." This is a revelation as it is a known fact the the film was offered to Shah Rukh Khan which was revealed at the film's music launch but one wasn't aware that the film was offered to Salman, too. As per reliable sources, Reema Kagti the director of Talaash did meet Salman at his residence for the script narration.

Apparently, Salman and Reema were standing in the balcony from where they could see Salman's fans waiting outside to catch a glimpse of the star. After listening to the script, Salman, while pointing at his fans had told Reema that if he does the film, he would lose his fan following. He obviously meant that he had a certain brand positioning and was more popular among the masses while Talaashcatered more to the class.
TOI
Back to top Go down

★ Karan and Farhan don't want to work with me: Salman !
Page 1 of 1