SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Salman, Atul Agnihotri to team up for action movie !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Salman, Atul Agnihotri to team up for action movie ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Salman, Atul Agnihotri to team up for action movie !   ★ Salman, Atul Agnihotri to team up for action movie ! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 5:36 am

Mumbai, Jan 18 (PTI)

Filmmaker-actor Atul Agnihotri is all set to do a film with his brother-in-law actor Salman Khan and it will be an action movie.

Salman and Atul had teamed up for 'Bodyguard' which did good business at the box office.

"I am doing a movie with Salman. It is completely an original script...and not a remake. It is in scripting stage.

I am actively involved in the project," Atul told PTI.

"The work is under progress.

PTI
Back to top Go down

★ Salman, Atul Agnihotri to team up for action movie !
Page 1 of 1