SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Anushka Sharma: I would like to work with Salman but this is not the film !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Anushka Sharma: I would like to work with Salman but this is not the film ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Anushka Sharma: I would like to work with Salman but this is not the film !   ★ Anushka Sharma: I would like to work with Salman but this is not the film ! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:30 pm

Arslan Sharif | 11 Jan 2013

★ Anushka Sharma: I would like to work with Salman but this is not the film ! 68275

MUMBAI: Anushka Sharma, the B-town chick, who has seen a bounce in her career, from modelling into the mainstream Hindi cinema, is currently the talk of the town because of her latest release Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola. In a chit-chat with a media firm, she reveals the reality behind signing up a Salman Khan film.

The 24 year old says, “I want to state that there was this whole episode about Sajid Nadiadwala’s film and all that was rubbish. I have not been approached and I don’t know why my name was dragged in. I would like to work with Salman but this is not the film. I have been simply pulled into this whole tamasha (spectacle).”

Apart from what film she is signing, there is always the interest of fans as to with whom she is currently hanging out? This often gives a hint, of her connecting with the male friends. Anushka was asked whether she had fewer female friends, she says, “I have but people don’t link me with them, so the world doesn’t know.”

Apart from Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola, which hit theaters today, Anushka Sharma will be doing Bombay Velvetand will also be seen in an Aamir Khan film Peekay. MKBKM, directed by Vishal Bhardwaj, also features Imran Khan and Pankaj Kapoor as other lead actors.

parda phash
Back to top Go down

★ Anushka Sharma: I would like to work with Salman but this is not the film !
Page 1 of 1