SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Arjun Kapoor dedicates first award to late mother, Salman !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Arjun Kapoor dedicates first award to late mother, Salman ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Arjun Kapoor dedicates first award to late mother, Salman !   ★ Arjun Kapoor dedicates first award to late mother, Salman ! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:25 pm

Meera Vohra, TNN | Jan 12, 2013

★ Arjun Kapoor dedicates first award to late mother, Salman ! Arjun-kapoor

New kid on the block, Arjun Kapoor dedicated his first ever award to his mentor Salman Khan! The newbie who was selected for the Best Debut Actor at the recently held Award ceremony in Mumbai couldn’t contain his emotions on receiving the award.

Arjun came up on the stage and exclaimed, “Dad, this one’s for you,” looking at his father who was sitting in the front row with his wife, Sridevi.

Boney Kapoor was beaming like a proud father. Arjun added, “I would like to thank my family, my friends who have supported me unconditionally and loved throughout this journey. And my parents, my mother, my father who gave me this opportunity to pursue my dream. It’s very rare to get a chance and thank you dad and this one is for you mom…. I hope wherever you are must be very very happy. My journey wouldn’t be complete without of course my mother but most importantly, I want to dedicate this award to Salman Khan. I was not exactly ready to be an actor or anywhere close to it, he saw something in me and till today, I wonder what and he has never told me what he saw in me ….but I am ever so grateful to him for all that he has done for me..and I just wanna thank him! If this is anybody’s award first it’s a Salman bhai’s award… thank you Salman bhai.”

Arjun shared this award with Ayushmann Khurrana who won the same for his debut movie Vicky Donor. It was an endearing moment when Ayushman and Arjun broke into an impromptu jig on Anil Kapoor’s ever green number-My name is Lakhan from the movie Ram Lakhan- leaving the audience in peals of laughter and applause.

TOI
Back to top Go down

★ Arjun Kapoor dedicates first award to late mother, Salman !
Page 1 of 1