SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Salman and Bipasha share fitness secrets !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Salman and Bipasha share fitness secrets !  Empty
PostSubject: ★ Salman and Bipasha share fitness secrets !    ★ Salman and Bipasha share fitness secrets !  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:24 pm

By Sneha Mahadevan, TNN | Jan 12, 2013

★ Salman and Bipasha share fitness secrets !  Bipasha-Basu

Fitness enthusiasts, Salman Khan and Bipasha Basu are bonding over workouts. The actress, who has always maintained that Salman is a special friend, recently got his approval when it came to exercising.

More often than not, Bipasha and Salman’s conversations are about new forms of exercises, diets and staying fit. Though he is the one who usually gives tips to everyone, for a change Salman has been taking tips from Bips.

TOI
Back to top Go down

★ Salman and Bipasha share fitness secrets !
Page 1 of 1