SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Dabangg 2 Has 7.75 Crore Wednesday !

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Dabangg 2 Has 7.75 Crore Wednesday !  Empty
PostSubject: ★ Dabangg 2 Has 7.75 Crore Wednesday !    ★ Dabangg 2 Has 7.75 Crore Wednesday !  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:15 am

Thursday 27th December 2012

Dabangg 2 grossed around 7.75 crore nett on Wednesday which is an excellent number for Wednesday. If we compare the normal seven day releases the figure is the best ever for a Wednesday. Three Idiots had grossed around 7.50 crore nett and Dabangg around 7 crore nett. The fisrt week will gross around 100 crore nett.

The film has collected 93 crore nett in six days but it shows how important it is for holidays to fall on the right days. If a film is releasing on a national holiday week its a must that holiday is in the first three days preferably first which was not the case with Dabangg 2.

Bodyguard was just over 94 crore nett after six days. Dabangg 2 will sustain very well in week two as the weekday numbers are solid but with film not benefitting a lot from the holiday period, the lifetime collections stay well below Three idiots and Ek tha Tiger.

BOIBOI

PS : Actual Total according Komal Natah and Taran Adarsh is almost 100 crore!
Back to top Go down
rohan0791
Members
Members
rohan0791

PostSubject: Re: ★ Dabangg 2 Has 7.75 Crore Wednesday !    ★ Dabangg 2 Has 7.75 Crore Wednesday !  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 3:08 am

superbbbb!!!!!going to watch again today f0r 4th tym cheers
Back to top Go down
SalluLicious
Admin
Admin
SalluLicious

PostSubject: Re: ★ Dabangg 2 Has 7.75 Crore Wednesday !    ★ Dabangg 2 Has 7.75 Crore Wednesday !  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 4:51 am

rohan0791 wrote:
superbbbb!!!!!going to watch again today f0r 4th tym cheers

Yep, It is Fantastic and me too going to watch it 3rd time today or tomorrow Smile!!
Back to top Go down
http://salmankhanholics.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ★ Dabangg 2 Has 7.75 Crore Wednesday !    ★ Dabangg 2 Has 7.75 Crore Wednesday !  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

★ Dabangg 2 Has 7.75 Crore Wednesday !
Page 1 of 1