SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ I can’t be cool, says Sallu bhai !!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SalluLicious
Admin
Admin
SalluLicious

★ I can’t be cool, says Sallu bhai !!  Empty
PostSubject: ★ I can’t be cool, says Sallu bhai !!    ★ I can’t be cool, says Sallu bhai !!  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 9:53 pm

Dec 20, 2012 - Papia Lahiri

★ I can’t be cool, says Sallu bhai !!  BIP_9389

When it comes to being Dabangg, nobody fits the tag more than Salman Khan. Surrounded by a posse of security guards, dressed in a greyish blue shirt and jeans and sporting his characteristic disdain for the anxiously-waiting media, Salman made a slightly delayed appearance at the press conference at the Imperial hotel for Dabangg 2 in the capital on a winter afternoon.

His younger brother and director, Arbaaz Khan, accompanied him. “We have tried to make a good film, putting our heart into it. We are hoping that the film will be as entertaining as the previous one and will meet everybody’s expectations,” said Arbaaz.

Talking about his character of Chulbul Pandey, which has somewhat become iconic, Salman says, “I don’t think Chulbul Pandey is an extraordinary man. He is an ordinary policeman, wants to love his family and stay in peace. However, what makes him grand is the people he fights against. They are immensely powerful and Chulbul decides to single-handedly go against them.”

When asked about his experience of directing the star, Salman Khan, Arbaaz said, “I think he is one of the most bankable stars in Bollywood. He is in the wishlist of most directors in the industry and I am really happy that I could direct him in my maiden venture.” On being asked about whether, he would want to direct films with other actors as well, he added, “Yes of course. I would love to make films for next few years and would definitely look ‘outside’ for actors.”

As most of his films are sure-shot blockbusters, easily making it to the 100 crore club, what according to Salman is the formula for success? “It is not as if, all films I do, reach the 100 crore club. Many of my films haven’t gone well with the audience like Main aur Mrs. Khanna and Veer. But yes, I feel that if a person is spending so much money on a movie ticket, he should feel that the movie is paisa-vasool. In addition, the producers, distributors, should be able to reap benefits. That’s all I want from my films,” smiles Salman.

Talking about the Dabangg franchise, Arbaaz said, “It was through a common friend that I had met Abhinav Kashyap, who had an interesting script in hand. I really liked it and forwarded it to Salman. We had to make changes in terms of character of protagonist and the situations, keeping in mind Salman bhai’s stature. I also instinctively decided to produce it. Thus, was born Dabangg.”’

On being asked whether he has become ‘cooler’ over the years and that had ensured his success, Salman joked saying, “I can’t be cool or anything. It is just that I have matured slightly and grown as a person. I used to be instinctive and outspoken. Now I choose to control myself, wherever I can.” Also, when someone asked him, whether he was also interested in taking up direction in near future, Salman added, “First let me learn how to act properly. Then only I will think of direction.”

Asianage
Back to top Go down
http://salmankhanholics.com/

★ I can’t be cool, says Sallu bhai !!
Page 1 of 1