SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Kick !

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Kick ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Kick !   ★ Kick ! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 4:42 pm

Salman's Kick slows down Chetan's Plans

Joginder Tuteja | January 12, 2013

★ Kick ! Salman-khan-chetan-bhagat

Bollywood bug has indeed bitten Chetan Bhagat. A novelist who has been delivering one best seller after another and has been seeing a good chunk of his work being translated into films, Chetan has been enjoying a dream run while also being the most recognisable 'non-filmy' name amongst Bollywood aficionados. However, all may soon change, and that too for further good, with him coming on board for none less than the Salman Khan starrer KICK.

"Entrusted with the responsibility of writing the film, which is being touted to be the'baap of all action' films, Chetan indeed has a task in hand to move away from his comfort zone of spinning real life characters and play larger-than-life card for millions of Salman fans out there who expect nothing less", says a close associate, "While he is neck deep into living his big Bollywood dream, this also means that for some good time to come, writing fiction novels is on a backburner. Chetan doesn't regret that though and feels that it is once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and he is doing this all for the KICK of it."

When contacted, Chetan confirmed the developments.

"Well yes, my next novel would have to wait for a while now," says Chetan in his characteristic soft spoken tone, "I had to keep that as a conscious call though. In fact why just novels, I have put aside my motivational talks as well which I otherwise do on a regular basis. You only get one chance to work with the biggest star (Salman Khan) of the country in the biggest movie ever made (KICK) with a producer-director (Sajid Nadiadwala) who has a vision to make the biggest film ever. Even if that means that I have to keep my other priorities on the backburner so be it."

Guess this is what's giving him a KICK after all!

Glamsham

Last edited by JonaSallu on Tue May 28, 2013 4:27 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Kick ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ★ Kick !   ★ Kick ! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:52 am

★ Randeep Hooda signed for Kick !

Jan 16, 2013

★ Kick ! 61498118

Sajid Nadiadwala’s Salman Khan starrer Kick will also feature Randeep Hooda in a prominent role. Though details of his role aren’t known yet, this is the first time that Hooda will be starring along side Salman Khan.

Kick, which marks Sajid Nadiadwala’s debut as a director, is a remake of a Telugu film of the same name.

bollywood hungama
——————————————————————-

Yay! I really want to see Salman Bro with these kind of actors! Fingers Crossed for Salman Bro’s project !!
Back to top Go down
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Kick ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ★ Kick !   ★ Kick ! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 9:26 pm

'Kick' is author backed for Salman !

Joginder Tuteja | January 29, 2013

★ Kick ! Salman290113_1c

Though one can sense that Chetan Bhagat is supremely charged about his newest assignment 'Kick' (albeit keeping his excitement under check as far as getting too vociferous about it is concerned), there is also an author in him who is looking at doing things differently.

"Yes, I won't deny that as a writer, there is new approach that I am following for this assignment. It is a different ballgame altogether because let's face it, 'Kick' was a big hit down South and the very germ of it cannot be ignored. We have to respect that and keep the very thought process and core of the film intact. At the same time we need to bring in newer things as well otherwise what's the point in just rehashing it", he questions.

"Sajid (Nadiadwala) wants me to make something contemporary and extend the plot further. In the film, my job is to now explain the protagonist's (Salman Khan) mindset further.

Having said that, somewhere down the corner I feel this is a relatively safe assignment because 'Kick' is an author backed plot and there are experienced people like Salman and Sajid involved", adds Chetan.

He is particularly happy about his association with Sajid.

"For Sajid to come to me and ask me to do an adaptation of a South hit is something huge; I feel honoured. Yes, we have been working together on '2 States' as well and there is a good rapport in place.

However to pick the mantle for 'Kick' is something else. Now that is a different challenge and pressure altogether. I guess the way I am going to look at this is delivering what I truly stand for. It is like following the story of '3 Idiots' which is to follow your heart", reasons Chetan.

As long as the team of 'Kick' indeed follows it's heart, there is no reason why this won't be an outing worth remembering.

indiaglitz
Back to top Go down
SalluLicious
Admin
Admin
SalluLicious

★ Kick ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Salman Khan hunts for a firangi for 'Kick' !!   ★ Kick ! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 10:49 pm

Rakesh Mishra | Feb 20, 2013

★ Kick ! Tumblr_miio0alVJ61qctnzso1_500

Salman Khan is on the hunt for a new face. The actor has asked his team to search a new fresh face for Sajid Nadiadwala’s ‘Kick’. The story requires a face who looks like someone who is a foreign return and can speak with an accent. *After replacing Kabir Khan, Sajid Nadiadwala will be directing ‘Kick’ himself.* This will be Salman’s next film after he completes Sohail Khan’s ‘Mental’. A source reveals, “Salman has seen the photos of a couple of new girls, but he isn’t totally convinced. He had his eyes set on Amy Jackson, but she might not be having the dates. If things work out then she will be his first choice for the film.” Salman plans to announce the heroine for ‘Kick’ in the coming weeks.

P.S. The line between ** is wrong, Shirish Kunder was directing Kick first.

Dailybhaskar
Back to top Go down
http://salmankhanholics.com/
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Kick ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ CONFIRMED! Deepika Padukone To Romance Salman Khan In ‘Kick’!!   ★ Kick ! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 3:43 pm

Mar 19, 2013

★ Kick ! Tumblr_inline_mjwj4lAKYQ1qz4rgp

MUMBAI: Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone would be using her long legs in her next big film ‘Kick’. After considering many female leads, we have it confirmed from a reliable source that Sajid Nadiadwala has finally signed Deepika Padukone in the Salman Khan starrer.

Says the source, “Deepika Padukone is to romance Salman in ‘Kick’……looks like Priyanka’s close proximity with King Khan (Shah Rukh Khan) has made her lose the role.”

Added another insider, “Everyone knows how close Priyanka is to Shah Rukh Khan. Salman would never dream of renewing his friendship with anyone who is close to Shah Rukh. She is close to Salman’s sisters. That’s why she’s seen visiting his home. I can tell you with certainty that there’s no project happening with Salman and Priyanka in the lead.”

Other than Priyanka Chopra, ‘Barfi!’ girl Ileana D’Cruz who played the lead in the Telugu original of ‘Kick’ opposite Ravi Teja , was also being considered for sharing screen space with the ‘Dabangg’ Salman Khan, as we previously reported. SEE REPORT

Sajid Nadiadwala had expressed to Salman that Ileana would fit the bill in the Hindi version of ‘Kick’, but the tempestuous star was quite keen to rope in Padukone for the film.

“Salman has repeatedly been saying how wonderful it would be to work with Deepika, and what a great pair they would make,” said the insider.

‘Kick’ came Deepika’s way as the leading lady is expected to perform some kick-ass stunts. And Deepika, who has an athletic background would do justice to the action scenes.

“Sajid Nadiadwala wants Salman’s leading lady in Kick to perform heavy duty martial arts and stunts. Deepika is perfect for the part,” added the source.

‘Kick’, starring Deepika Padukone and Salman Khan, is all set to kick-start on June 1, 2013.

Business of Cinema
Back to top Go down
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Kick ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Sajid gets a helping hand !   ★ Kick ! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 6:36 pm

Nadiadwala, who turns director with Kick, is forming a team with formidable credentials to help him sail through...

Mehul S Thakkar | April 16, 2013

Jaideep Sen, who assisted Raj Kanwar in films including Jeet, Jaan, Judaai and Har Dil Jo Pyaar Karega, will now assist the man who produced these movies - Sajid Nadiadwala - in his directorial debut, Kick.

This comes as a surprising move from Sen, who has already directed Krazzy 4 (2008) and is currently first assistant director to Rakesh Roshan in Krrish 3. The question that popped up was this: Why would an established director want to go back to being an assistant to a debutant director? Jaideep said: “Being a part of Kick is my privilege. Sajid is a role model and I was happy when he said yes to my request.“

Nadiadwala, on his part confirmed, saying: “There are other people who have done short films in the past, who will also be assisting me.”

Apparently, the producer-director is busy building the right team for his first film as director, and has also cherry picked talented short film directors to help him in his endeavour.

A source close to the development said: “Sajid has been a hands-on producer for so many years, and is completely in control of the project in that role. However, as a director, it’s a completely different ball game. Sajid has never directed any film in the past and Jaideep will be the main person calling the shots.” A source close to Sen added: “Jaideep has been briefed about his role, and is quite kicked about shooting with Salman after such a long time.”

Nadiadwala added, “If Jaideep’s name is important, then I am sending an entire list of my technical team, please add that too.” At the time of going to press, we were still waiting for the other names…”

Mumbai Mirror
Back to top Go down
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Kick ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ For Sajid Nadiadwala, it is time for 3 States !   ★ Kick ! I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 8:18 pm

Joginder Tuteja, May 6, 2013 - 10:43 IST

★ Kick ! Sajidnadia01

His 2 States may be making good progress towards completion. However in the interim it is the tale of ‘3 States’ for filmmaker Sajid Nadiadwala. Reason being that currently as many as three of his productions are being shot in different states across the country. These are Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab and Gujarat.

“It could well be a first for any filmmaker, at least in the current generation,” comments an insider, “While having three films on floors is a big thing in itself, considering only corporate houses enjoy this luxury, not independent producers, the fact that each of these is being shot outside the comfort zone of Mumbai is a big deal in itself.”

Though Bollywood is known for taking its films to Delhi or Hyderabad for shooting, it is mainly during monsoons when rains hit Mumbai hard. However, it is the plotline of these films instead of logistical and operational requirements that have made Sajid and his directors step outside the city.

“Imtiaz Ali’s Highway is a road movie and this is the reason why he along with Randeep Hooda and Alia Bhatt are shooting the film in Pahalgaon (Jammu & Kashmir). They have already covered a good part of North India by now. Ditto for Arjun Kapoor who is shooting for 2 States in Ahmedabad (Gujarat). IIM is the chosen location for a number of important scenes that are being canned there,” informs a source.

On the other hand, Sabbir Khan, who had taken his debut film Kambakkht Ishq with superstars Akshay Kumar and Kareena Kapoor to Hollywood, has now stationed himself in a far more humble Patiala (Punjab). It is an extended month long shoot that he is enjoying along with newcomers Tiger Shroff and Kriti Sanon.

As for Sajid, he is enjoying all the action while managing his productions from Mumbai itself. Since he is putting together things in place for his biggest film ever, Kick, the need of the hour is for him to allow his team to drive the show despite being far away from the city and spread across various part of the country.

“Well, all I can say is that I am blessed to have such teams. I don’t have to worry when all of them are doing so very well independently,” smiles Sajid.

Meanwhile buzz is that unlike his current films which have Indian locations as the chosen ones, Kick with Salman Khan would do the opposite and travel continents instead.

bollywood hungama
Back to top Go down
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Kick ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Salman Khan’s Kick Advanced !   ★ Kick ! I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 4:19 pm

Salman Khan’s Kick Advanced

May 25, 2013

★ Kick ! Salman-Khan-Hyderabad-08

We all know that after completing Sohail Khan’s Mental, Salman Khan was to start shooting for Sajid Nadiadwala’s next film Kick (remake of a Telugu blockbuster of the same name). And news was that Khan would start shooting for Kick in September. But that’s not going to happen.

The actor has advanced the shoot and the film is expected to go on the floors on July 24 with a 45-day schedule in London. The actress for the film is not yet decided but will be early next week. The film will release during Eid 2014.

BOI
Back to top Go down
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Kick ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Salman-Jacqueline team up !   ★ Kick ! I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 4:20 pm

Salman-Jacqueline team up!

25 May 2013

★ Kick ! Sallu-to-romance-Jackie_x250513134221152_324x180

Biscoot can exclusively reveal that Salman Khan will romance none other than Sri Lankan beauty Jacqueline Fernandez, in Sajid Nadiadwala's Kick. For months there has been speculations about who would be the female lead opposite Salman in the film. There was buzz that Nadiadwala, who is directing the film himself, was on the lookout for a new face, while others were throwing in Deepika Padukone's name as a possible contender.

However, a source close to the production house spilled the beans and revealed, "Jacqueline recently signed on the dotted line and will be seen with Salman. This is her biggest film and will definitely increase her star power in the industry. Salman is the hottest actor right now, and Kick will be made on a mammoth budget and a lavish scale, so she will definitely benefit from this."

What is interesting is that the news comes in the light of her break up with long time boyfriend Sajid Khan. The source adds, "Sajid Khan and Nadiadwala are both friends. So it might be awkward initially that he's working with his close friend's ex-girlfriend. However, Khan is quite thrilled and excited for his ex and has always supported her from the beginning."

Kick goes on floors in July and the first schedule will begin in London.

Biscoot
Back to top Go down
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Kick ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Lucky to be paired opposite Salman Khan, says Jacqueline Fernandez !   ★ Kick ! I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 4:29 pm

Lucky to be paired opposite Salman Khan, says Jacqueline Fernandez

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

★ Kick ! Jac382

Mumbai: Actress Jacqueline Fernandez, who has been paired opposite Salman Khan in upcoming film `Kick`, says it is a dream come true to work with the "biggest star in Bollywood."

The ex-Sri Lankan beauty queen, who featured this year in `Race 2`, will be seen romancing Salman on-screen in the action flick to be helmed by Sajid Nadiadwala, who will also be making his directorial debut with the film.

"It is like a dream come true for me. Salman is the biggest thing in Bollywood. I feel lucky," Jacqueline said at an event here today.

`Kick` is remake of a 2009 Telugu hit of the same name. It goes on the floors in July and is expected to hit theatres on Eid next year.

"It is too early to talk about the film. It would be better if Sajid Nadiadwala reveals other details," said the 28-year-old who made her Bollywood debut in 2009.

Jacqueline was also part of last year`s films like `Housefull 2`, a comedy film directed by Sajid Khan.

She has also signed Sajid Khan`s next film but was not willing to share details about it. Jacqueline also appeared reluctant to talk about her reported break-up with Sajid Khan.

PTI

Zee News
Back to top Go down
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Kick ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Jacqueline unaware of any intimate scene in 'Kick' !   ★ Kick ! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 6:08 pm

Jacqueline unaware of any intimate scene in 'Kick'

Jun 15, 2013

★ Kick ! Jacqueline

Reports that superstar Salman Khan has said no to a love-making scene with Jacqueline Fernandez in his upcoming film 'Kick' have been doing the round. But the actress said she is unaware of any such scene even being in the film.

"I don't know where that (news about rejecting the scene) came from. It wasn't there when I saw (the script)," Jacqueline said at a launch.

"I don't know what they saw," she added.

Reportedly, Salman has asked director Sajid Nadiadwala either to remove the scene or re-work on it.

For the first time Salman and Jacqueline will be seen together on-screen in Kick, which also features Randeep Hooda.

Besides Kick, Jacqueline will also be seen in a special number in choreographer Prabhudeva's directorial venture Ramaiya Vastavaiya.

TOI
Back to top Go down
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Kick ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Salman Khan, Jacqueline set to shoot 'Kick' !   ★ Kick ! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 5:13 pm

Salman Khan, Jacqueline set to shoot 'Kick' 
Jul 3, 2013

★ Kick ! Jaccqueline-salman

Actress Jacqueline Fernandez will begin shooting for Salman Khan-starrer " Kick" towards the end of this month and is excited about it.

"Jacqueline will start shooting for 'Kick' by the end of this month. The first schedule will be shot in Britain and she is very excited about this project," said a source close to the actress.

"Kick", slated to release in 2014, is the remake of a 2009 Telugu blockbuster movie of the same name.

The film is being directed and produced by Sajid Nadiadwala.

TOI
Back to top Go down
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Kick ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Sallu’s London dreams delayed !   ★ Kick ! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:59 pm

Sallu’s London dreams delayed

Mehul S Thakkar | Jul 20, 2013

★ Kick ! B2

Nadiadwala's directorial debut will have to wait till the actor's next hearing.

Salman Khan appeared before a Mumbai Sessions Court on Friday where he is being tried for culpable homicide in a 2002 hit-andrun case. However, the court deferred the hearing till July 24. This has upset the shooting calendar of the actor. The first schedule of Sajid Nadiadwala's directorial debut, Kick, was supposed to take off in London on the same day. Now, this has been postponed to July 27, as the actor will fly out only after the hearing is over.

On June 24, the court had rejected his review petition and upheld a metropolitan court's order that the offence of culpable homicide not amounting to murder was made out against the 47-year-old actor. He was earlier tried by a metropolitan magistrate for a lesser charge of causing death by negligence (Section 304 A of IPC), which provides for a maximum sentence of two years.

The actor will now be tried for a fresh trial under the more serious charge of culpable homicide not amounting to murder under Section 304 of IPC and if found guilty, he could face up to 10 years in jail.

A source told Mumbai Mirror, "Sajid and his team were all set to take off to London for the first schedule of Kick. Salman had wrapped up the Hyderabad schedule of Mental and returned to Mumbai last week. However, with the court deferring the hearing to July 24, Sajid has no option but to postpone the schedule."

Jacqueline Fernandez and Randeep Hooda are also part of the London schedule of the film slated to release in 2014. When contacted, Sajid confirmed the story.

Mumbai Mirror
Back to top Go down
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Kick ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Monday For Hrithik, Sunday For Salman !   ★ Kick ! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 3:53 am

Monday For Hrithik, Sunday For Salman

July 20, 2013

★ Kick ! Salman-khann1

It’s old news that UTV Motion Pictures had decided to release their most ambitious movie of the year, Chennai Express, on August 9 when the national holiday was moved from August 8 to August 9. Don’t we all know just how important a national holiday is to a film’s first-day collections?

Next in line is Hrithik Roshan’s Krrish 3. Now, in all probability, Krrish 3 will release on Monday, which is Diwali. We all know that in the run-up to Diwali, the ticket counters are deserted as everyone is scurrying around with last-minute preparations for the festival. And Laxmi puja falls on Sunday. Hence Krrish 3 will release on Monday.

But here’s the big news! Since Eid is likely to fall on a Sunday next year, we hear that producer-director Sajid Nadiadwala has decided to release his Kick featuring Salman Khan on Sunday.

PS: The first schedule of Kick will roll on July 27 in London and the unit will return in the first week of September.

BOI
Back to top Go down
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Kick ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Disruption expected as Bollywood film Kick starts shooting in Glasgow !   ★ Kick ! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 12:33 am

Disruption expected as Bollywood film Kick starts shooting in Glasgow

★ Kick ! 175598-george-square-glasgow

Traffic in central Glasgow will face some disruption as an Indian film company prepares to start shooting on an upcoming feature, the city's council has said.

Producers Nadiadwala Grandson will spend 15 days in Scotland's largest city filming scenes for the action film Kick, which is set for release in 2014.

The film is a high-budget remake starring controversial Bollywood icon Salman Khan and will be shot in the streets around George Square.

Shooting begins on Saturday, and the council said traffic restrictions will be in place for the full 15 days. However, most roads will not be closed for the entire duration of filming, a spokesman for the council said.

The spokesman added that all roads will remain open for pedestrians and businesses would also stay open.

He said: "The filming team are making every effort to minimise the impact of the filming on businesses in the community. Experienced locations crew will deal with the complexities of filming in an urban environment and will work with the residents to address issues such as deliveries within the enclosure zones.

"The streets will be carefully marshalled by filming staff and by Police Scotland during filming hours. It is important to emphasise that pedestrian access to the streets will be maintained although routes may vary, and all businesses will remain open. However, if you need to walk through the area being seen by the camera, you may be asked to stop for a couple of minutes while filming commences.

"If necessary you will be redirected and can continue out of the filming sight line. Personnel will also be placed in doorways to co-ordinate movement in and out of buildings."

Kick is the latest in a line of blockbusters to have been filmed in Glasgow in recent months after World War Z, Cloud Atlas and Fast and Furious 6 all shot scenes in the city.

STV
Back to top Go down
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Kick ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Salman's Kick kicks of in Glasgow on July 27 !   ★ Kick ! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 3:36 am

Salman's Kick kicks of in Glasgow on July 27

Subhash K. Jha, Jul 25, 2013

★ Kick ! 68667820

Rubbishing and refuting reports in a section of the press that Salman Khan's next project Kick has been delayed because of the star's hit-and-run case hearing, producer Sajid Nadiadwala who turns director with this high-voltage actioner says the film is very much on schedule.

"We were always supposed to start on July 27, and we're starting on 27th," said Sajid from London.

The first schedule begins in Glasgow and not in London as wrongly reported.

We hear the Scottish city has been selected for its rugged outdoors. Says a source close to Sajid, "Sajid wanted the locations to be completely unexposed. He intends to film some unique action sequences in Glasgow. Lately Salman has avoided doing heavy-duty stunts because of his neurological condition. But this time Salman would be performing all the stunts himself. Sajid has taken all precautions to ensure Salman's safety."

bollywood hungama
Back to top Go down
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Kick ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Traffic alert over filming in city streets !   ★ Kick ! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 5:55 pm

Traffic alert over filming in city streets

ROADS in Glasgow city centre will close this weekend as a Bollywood film crew sets up...

26/07/2013

There will be traffic restrictions on roads around the City Chambers on Saturday and Sunday, with police stopping and holding traffic on George Street and Montrose Street for a short period.

Bollywood producer Nadiadwala Grandson will spend just over a fortnight filming around George Square for his action film, Kick.

At the weekend, Cochrane Street will be closed at 6am along with South Frederick Street, John Street and George Square East until filming ends at around 11pm.

On Monday, July 29, police will be stopping and holding traffic on Blythswood Street and Cadogan Street.

Wellington Street and West Campbell Street will be closed between 7pm and 7am on Monday and Tuesday.

Diversions will be in place.

Evening Times
Back to top Go down
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Kick ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Salman Khan's 'Kick' shoots car crash scene in Scotland   ★ Kick ! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 4:56 pm

Salman Khan's 'Kick' shoots car crash scene in Scotland

July 27 2013

Salman Khan's new film Kick has started shooting in Scotland.

The first day of the 15-day UK schedule saw the filming of a car crash scene in central Glasgow.

"First shot at 10am in Glasgow guys finally Kick start woohooooo!" said Warda Nadiadwala, wife of producer Sajid Nadiadwala.

Nadiadwala also shared official first look location images on her Twitter account.

The stunt sequence involving a car and bus was shot with Bombay Talkies actor Randeep Hooda, who also stars in the movie.

Although Khan was not present on set for the initial day of shooting, he is reported to have arrived in Glasgow from India via a short stopover in London.

He is expected to begin filming next week.

Digital Spy
Back to top Go down
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Kick ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Stunt car crashes into City Chambers !   ★ Kick ! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 4:38 am

Stunt car crashes into City Chambers

29 July 2013

INSPECTIONS into the damage caused by a Bollywood film crew are beginning after an action scene in Glasgow failed to go according to plan.

The outer wall of the City Chambers was left damaged when a stunt car crashed into it during filming of new Salman Khan movie, Kick.

A council spokeswoman said: "The duty manager roped off the area and we will be in talks with the production company regarding repairing and paying for the damage."

A specialist will have to be called in to examine the patch on the 125-year-old building, before reconstruction work can begin.

The production team are still filming at the site on Cochrane Street, which was also used during the making of Brad Pitt's newly-released World War Z.

Glasgow has played host to an array of films in the past including Cloud Atlas, starring Halle Berry, but this is the first time Bollywood has ever hit the city's streets.

Last week it was reported that Salman Khan, one of Bollywood's biggest stars, has been charged with culpable homicide by an Indian court. Khan allegedly drove into a Mumbai bakery in 2002, killing a man who was sleeping on the street.

His Toyota Land Cruiser drove over five people, including Noor Ullah Khan, 38, who died from his injuries, and if found guilty Khan could face up to 10 years behind bars.

The news did not seem to deter fans, who flocked to George Square to catch a glimpse of the star. But it was co-star Randeep Hoodah who chatted with them and signed autographs.

A series of road closures will affect streets in the city centre over the remaining 12 days of filming.

Herald Scotland
Back to top Go down
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Kick ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Salman's visa trouble !   ★ Kick ! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 5:33 pm

Salman's visa trouble

29 Jul 2013

★ Kick ! X290713164359019_324x180

While everyone thinks Salman Khan is in Glasgow shooting for Sajid Nadiadwala's Kick, we can exclusively tell you that the actor's trip has been delayed because of visa trouble. Salman was to reach Glasgow on Friday night, but he's still in India shooting some portions of brother Sohail Khan's Mental.

Our sources reveal that the visa trouble might have something to do with his current court case. Even though he has got temporary relief from the hearing, the visa procedures are strict and take into consideration any ongoing judicial matters.

It seems officials are trying to look into the matter and help Salman get the visa so the schedule isn't delayed. Meanwhile, director Sajid Nadiadwala is shooting scenes with Randeep Hooda for the film.

url=http://www.biscoot.com/description/12833/salmans-visa-trouble]http://www.biscoot.com/description/12833/salmans-visa-trouble[/url]
Back to top Go down
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Kick ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Salman Khan 'to meet Mayor of London Boris Johnson' !   ★ Kick ! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 5:44 pm

Salman Khan 'to meet Mayor of London Boris Johnson'

Aug 4 2013

★ Kick ! Showbiz_westfield_boris

Salman Khan is reportedly planning to meet Mayor of London Boris Johnson.

The Bollywood actor is expected to fly to the UK this week to start shooting on Kick, following visa delays.

"Some issues came up while trying to get a work permit. They needed some additional papers, which have now been called for and will be presented," commented the actor's father, screenwriter Salim Khan.

Khan will reportedly fly into London on Friday evening (August 9) and meet with Johnson the following day at an event in Wembley.

Johnson previously revealed his excitement about meeting Bollywood star Kajol during a six-day tour of India.

Khan's Kick team recently wrapped up filming in Glasgow to begin shooting in London.

digital spy
Back to top Go down
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Kick ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Jacqueline sheds glamorous image for 'Kick' !   ★ Kick ! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 7:53 pm

Jacqueline sheds glamorous image for 'Kick'

Sep 7, 2013

★ Kick ! Jacqueline

Sri Lankan beauty Jacqueline Fernandez is shedding her glamorous image for her role in Salman Khan-starrer 'Kick'. She says she is trying to fit into the image of a girl-next-door.

"I am trying to better myself so I can be a little more spontaneous...Even physically, for the role we are trying to fit into something that is a little more girl-next-door," the 28-year-old said at the press conference of Enchanted Valley Carnival music festival.

"I am trying to move away and break free of the image I had in Race 2, which was a little more action-packed and glamorous. So, a lot of work has to go in physically and mentally," she added.

Jacqueline has also been taking Urdu lessons for the film.

Being directed by Sajid Nadiadwala, Kick also stars Randeep Hooda. It is currently slated for release in July 2014.

TOI
Back to top Go down
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Kick ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Salman's ‘Kick’ remake to get a makeover !   ★ Kick ! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 6:33 pm

Salman's ‘Kick’ remake to get a makeover

Sunayana Suresh, TNN | Oct 28, 2013

★ Kick ! Salman

Salman Khan's next, the remake of the Telugu hit 'Kick', is going to go on floors next month. The film, which has Jacqueline Fernandezopposite him, will now have a makeover, especially when compared to other South Indian film remakes seen lately.

The makers felt that this was film right up Salman's alley and they also were aware that the audience feel jaded when it comes to watching remakes. There have been so many South Indian films that have had remade in the recent past. So, they're now trying to present the film in a different light, to give the audience something different than what they've seen lately.

Kick, a Telugu blockbuster, had Ravi Teja and Ileana D'Cruz essaying the lead roles. It is being remade in other Indian languages too.

TOI
Back to top Go down
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Kick ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Looking forward to working with Salman Khan in ‘Kick’: Jacqueline Fernandez !   ★ Kick ! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 7:03 am

Looking forward to working with Salman Khan in ‘Kick’: Jacqueline Fernandez

Fri, Nov 01, 2013

★ Kick ! Images-177185

Actress Jacqueline Fernandez will next be seen opposite Salman Khan in Sajid Nadiadwala’s directorial debut Kick, and she is excited to be a part of the project.

At a recent Gillette promotional event (see photos), when Jacqueline Fernandez was asked if she is excited for ‘Kick’, she replied: “I am very excited, obviously. We start shooting in November and it’s a very exciting time for me. I am looking forward to working with such an amazing team.”

She also revealed she is attending workshops and doesn’t want to let director down: “We start shooting in about two weeks time so I have been working really hard on the character and the script and doing a lot of workshops. Nadiadwala wants everything goes well; you know, it is his first film (as a director).”

On being asked if she has lost weight for ‘Kick’, Jacqueline Fernandez replied: “No, it is not about losing weight, it’s about just being healthy. Actually, I was asked not to lose weight so I am just trying to maintain a good balanced weight.”

Jacqueline Fernandez reportedly plays the role of a girl-next-door in ‘Kick’; the film is scheduled to release in July 2014 and also stars Randeep Hooda.

Apun Ka Choice
Back to top Go down
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Kick ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ 17 years after 'Judwaa', Salman-Sajid will bring 'Kick' on Eid !   ★ Kick ! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 6:17 pm

17 years after 'Judwaa', Salman-Sajid will bring 'Kick' on Eid

Hiren Kotwani, TNN | Nov 9, 2013

★ Kick ! Salman-sajid

For those who think that Salman Khan's golden run at Eid started with 'Wanted' (2009) and continued with 'Dabangg', 'Bodyguard' and 'Ek Tha Tiger' — all of which rewrote box office history — here's a forgotten fact. Salman's tryst with the festival actually began 17 years ago with Sajid Nadiadwala's 'Judwaa' (1997). And now, the superstar and his friend-turned-director will reclaim Ramzan Eid of 2014 with their much-anticipated 'Kick'. The first schedule wrapped up in London and the filmmaker starts shooting with the actor in Mumbai today.

The producer, who's also making his directorial debut with the film, says they weren't aware of the coincidence. "After we decided to release the movie (also starring Jacqueline Fernandez and Randeep Hooda) for Eid 2014, during an office discussion about previous festival releases with Salman, someone pointed out that Judwaa came out on February 7, 1997, which was Eid," recalls Sajid.

Interestingly, every time he has worked with Salman, their films like Jeet, Judwaa, Har Dil Jo Pyar Karega and Mujhse Shaadi Karogi have been successful. "Salman is as focused as he was before, whether it's during the narration or the shooting. The only difference is that earlier I was just his producer and this time, I'm his director as well," he says.

Kick, produced by Nadiadwala Grandson Entertainment Pvt Ltd, releases Eid 2014.

TOI
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

★ Kick ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ★ Kick !   ★ Kick ! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

★ Kick !
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next