SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

**In conversation with Salman Khan on The Front Row (2012)!!**

Go down 
AuthorMessage
harshu05
Members
Members
harshu05

**In conversation with Salman Khan on The Front Row (2012)!!** Empty
PostSubject: **In conversation with Salman Khan on The Front Row (2012)!!**   **In conversation with Salman Khan on The Front Row (2012)!!** I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:35 am

On The Front Row, Salman Khan talks about being a non-actor, the lines he can't pull off and why he doesn't have a romantic partner...

---StarWorldIndia
Back to top Go down
harshu05
Members
Members
harshu05

PostSubject: Re: **In conversation with Salman Khan on The Front Row (2012)!!**   **In conversation with Salman Khan on The Front Row (2012)!!** I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:40 am

On The Front Row, Salman Khan and Arbaaz Khan talk about their film, Dabangg 2 and working with a sibling.

---StarWorldIndia
Back to top Go down
harshu05
Members
Members
harshu05

PostSubject: Re: **In conversation with Salman Khan on The Front Row (2012)!!**   **In conversation with Salman Khan on The Front Row (2012)!!** I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:41 am

Catch Anupama Chopra in a conversation about the art of acting, working hard and life with Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif on The Front Row.

---StarWorldIndia
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **In conversation with Salman Khan on The Front Row (2012)!!**   **In conversation with Salman Khan on The Front Row (2012)!!** I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**In conversation with Salman Khan on The Front Row (2012)!!**
Page 1 of 1