SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

**'I am mean sometimes'--February 21, 2002!!**

Go down 
AuthorMessage
harshu05
Members
Members
harshu05

**'I am mean sometimes'--February 21, 2002!!** Empty
PostSubject: **'I am mean sometimes'--February 21, 2002!!**   **'I am mean sometimes'--February 21, 2002!!** I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 12:30 pm

'I am mean sometimes'

He is controversy's favourite child.

Witness Salman Khan's ability to get his name dragged into controversies and brawls.Be it the buck hunting incident or the infamous assault on girlfriend Aishwarya Rai.

**'I am mean sometimes'--February 21, 2002!!** 21sal1

Recently, the actor broke his silence when he poured his heart to the media justifying his impertinent behaviour as acts of love.
Salman's new film Tumko Na Bhool Payenge hits the marquee on February 22. He tells Bharati Dubey he is least bothered about the film's outcome and only believes in giving his best to all his films:

Tell us about Tumko Na Bhool Payenge.

It's got just about everything in it --- emotion, drama, comedy. I loved every moment of working for this film --- there were no fights, no ego hassles. And that is perhaps the reason we finished shooting it in just about four months.

How was it working with two beauty queens in this film?

No big deal. I have acted with Sushmita [Sen] earlier in Biwi No 1 and have done a film with Aishwarya [Rai] in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam.

After working in Khamoshi and Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam with Sanjay Leela Bhansali, how come you are missing from Devdas?

I am not in Devdas. That's it. No other reason.

With Tumko Na Bhool Payenge, has your anger towards the media subsided?

I have nothing against the media. I am only against those misusing their position and writing rubbish about me.

Why don't you clear your position in that case?
Why should I? Will it make any difference? I am certainly not what the media makes out to be. I am human and I do make mistakes. I have a temper. I am mean sometimes. I certainly never try to do anything wrong.

Who is the real Salman Khan?

I am just a film actor. I am not an inventor or a scientist or someone who has come from the moon.

Being a public figure don't you think you are answerable to your fans?

I am accountable as far as my work is concerned. I make sure that I give 100 per cent in my work,. After that, it's my life. All people want to know is about Salman Khan, the star. They adore the actor not the person.

How confident are you about Tumko Na Bhool Payenge?

I can't say. Sometimes the worst films are accepted and a good film is rejected. So it is quite unpredictable; I let it be that way.

**'I am mean sometimes'--February 21, 2002!!** 21sal2

--rediff
Back to top Go down

**'I am mean sometimes'--February 21, 2002!!**
Page 1 of 1