SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Sholay is mine only: Salman Khan !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Sholay is mine only: Salman Khan ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Sholay is mine only: Salman Khan !   ★ Sholay is mine only: Salman Khan ! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 6:36 am

Priya Gupta,TNN | Jan 13, 2014

We spoke to Salman Khan about the importance of box office records in his life. Excerpts:

Dhoom 3 has now become the highest grossing film in India. Does it matter to you whether your film Jai Ho beats it or not?
It will be superb if it does. But if it doesn’t, it means that something must have lacked in the film. When anybody starts making a film, they think it’s either a Sholay or a Maine Pyar Kiya or a Hum Aapke Hain Koun and all these films are mine only, so I don’t have a problem Smile

Sholay is not yours, it’s your dad’s…

Same thing. Sholay is mine only. Toh agar Gabbar ko koi maar sakta hai, toh woh Gabbar khud. Arbaaz used this line on me one day. He said, ‘You know who can kill Gabbar?’ I said, ‘Who?’ He said, ‘Gabbar himself.’

Iron Man 3 has done close to `6,000 crore business internationally. Our Bollywood numbers are a small fraction of that. And yet, we tend to compare Bollywood with Hollywood.
Our time will also come and will come in our time only. It will come in five years. When I used to say years back that our films will do `50 crore, people used to laugh. Our population and theatres are increasing, ticket prices are increasing, a lot of Indians are coming back to our culture, other non-Indian people are watching our films and our movies are being translated into different languages.

TOI
Back to top Go down

★ Sholay is mine only: Salman Khan !
Page 1 of 1