SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Salman’s absence on Bigg Boss will be a huge loss to the show: VJ Andy !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Salman’s absence on Bigg Boss will be a huge loss to the show: VJ Andy ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Salman’s absence on Bigg Boss will be a huge loss to the show: VJ Andy !   ★ Salman’s absence on Bigg Boss will be a huge loss to the show: VJ Andy ! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 6:34 am

Vijaya Tiwari,TNN | Jan 13, 2014

VJ Andy, who entertained one and all on the seventh edition of Bigg Boss, says that host Salman Khan’s absence on the reality show will be a huge loss for Bigg Boss.

"I don’t think there can be any other host other than Salman Khan. He’s the soul of the show and if he decides not to continue with the show it will not be good for Bigg Boss. His absence on the reality show will be a huge loss. The way he handled all of us on the show, I don’t think anyone else can do it," said VJ Andy who was part of Bigg Boss 7.

The 33-year-old stylist also disagrees that Salman was biased towards anyone on the show, “I feel he was not at all biased. He just conveyed the things that he thought was right. He guided all of us throughout our stay in the Bigg Boss house. The advices that he gave to me helped me stay for fourteen and a half-weeks on the show. Because he was watching the show, he just pointed out mistakes of the contestants whether it was Kushal, Tanishaa, Gauahar, Armaan, Ajaz or me. He just tried to show us all the right directions. If he was biased it was for everyone,” concludes Andy.

TOI
Back to top Go down

★ Salman’s absence on Bigg Boss will be a huge loss to the show: VJ Andy !
Page 1 of 1