SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Shanti Dynamite wants to work with Salman khan and praises Jai Ho First Look !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Shanti Dynamite wants to work with Salman khan and praises Jai Ho First Look ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Shanti Dynamite wants to work with Salman khan and praises Jai Ho First Look !   ★ Shanti Dynamite wants to work with Salman khan and praises Jai Ho First Look ! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 6:48 pm

January 06, 2014

★ Shanti Dynamite wants to work with Salman khan and praises Jai Ho First Look ! 47035

Mumbai: The only Khan who is a bachelor in Bollywood is Salman Khan, he has a colourful history as far as his love life is concerned. Starting from Sangita Bijalani and now currently ending with Romanian Iulia Vantur. Now Playboy Girl Shanti Dynamite has fallen in love with Dabangg Khan for his work and has revealed that she wants to work with him and has expressed her desire to come India. She said, “If someone offers me a good script, I would love to work in a Bollywood movies and especially with Salman Khan, he is a wonderful actor and very good-looking."

Her praises just don’t seem to end! Shanti even added she has seen the trailers of Jai Ho and is very impressed with Salman Khan’s Look in the film! She said, “I just love Salman Khan’s Entry in Jai Ho movie where he was seen moving his bracelet in his hand. The trailer is superb and I'll definitely watch the movie also. He is truly an inspiration to everybody.”

Orissa Diary
Back to top Go down

★ Shanti Dynamite wants to work with Salman khan and praises Jai Ho First Look !
Page 1 of 1