SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Salman Khan never misses a chance to appreciate people: Ajaz Khan !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Salman Khan never misses a chance to appreciate people: Ajaz Khan ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Salman Khan never misses a chance to appreciate people: Ajaz Khan !   ★ Salman Khan never misses a chance to appreciate people: Ajaz Khan ! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 8:10 am

Jan 04, 2014

Mumbai: Ajaz Khan was flattered by the love that he received once he came out of reality show 'Bigg Boss - Saath 7'. He credits Bollywood star Salman Khan for making him popular among the audience when he was inside the 'Bigg Boss' house.

Salman hosted the show.

"Salman Khan is the man who has put me in the hearts of the audience. I first made a place in his heart and only then could I enter the people's hearts," Ajaz said here on Friday at an acting institute Livewires.

★ Salman Khan never misses a chance to appreciate people: Ajaz Khan ! Ajazoic1

"When the public saw their idol Salman appreciate me, they thought if he can, then even they can love me. Salman is responsible for placing me where I am," added the actor, who was the second runner up of "Bigg Boss - Saath 7".

Ajaz further praises Salman for being a good human being.

"Salman bhai is a very good man and that is why he is in the hearts of so many people. He is not like 'I am a superstar and stay away from me'. He never misses a chance to appreciate someone and there is hardly anyone in the industry who does it," Ajaz said.

Ajaz, who has already done some films in the south, will soon be seen in the Hindi film 'Ya Rab'.

Talking about it, he said: "It is a film on terrorism. It is a good film, please watch it."

IBN Live
Back to top Go down

★ Salman Khan never misses a chance to appreciate people: Ajaz Khan !
Page 1 of 1