SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Aamir Khan: I want Salman Khan's JAI HO to do more business than DHOOM 3 !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Aamir Khan: I want Salman Khan's JAI HO to do more business than DHOOM 3 ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Aamir Khan: I want Salman Khan's JAI HO to do more business than DHOOM 3 !   ★ Aamir Khan: I want Salman Khan's JAI HO to do more business than DHOOM 3 ! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 5:31 am

January 3, 2014 | Rachana Sheth

That Aamir and Salman Khan have turned best of the buddies in B-town is evident now. Time and again the duo has proved their newfound genuine friendship.

As Salman went out of his way to promote Aamir Khan's DHOOM 3, the highest grosser of 2013, by sporting bowler's hat on his controversial Bigg Boss show, now Aamir would also try promoting his jigri dost Salman Khan's upcoming film JAI HO in every possible manner.

★ Aamir Khan: I want Salman Khan's JAI HO to do more business than DHOOM 3 ! Jai-ho-dhoom3-poster

Aamir says, ''In every possible way I will promote Salman Khan's JAI HO. Even I am eagerly looking forward to JAI HO being a great film...I am looking forward to it as an audience. I also want to be entertained and want to have a good time at the end of the day.''

While DHOOM 3 has set the cash registers ringing in, Aamir Khan, like a true-blue friend, wants Salman's JAI HO to surpass DHOOM's record. Rather than being competitive, Aamir wants his friend's film to do more business than his.

''I don't see it as competition. I want JAI HO to do more business than DHOOM 3 has done. And that doesn't affect me a slightest bit,'' says the actor.

He further adds, ''Whether you believe me on this or not but I truly feel I want to see better and better work happening from the film industry, from other actors, directors and producers including myself. I think all of us should strive for better work. I have no hesitation in saying that I would love to celebrate other's films too that I enjoy. Not only JAI HO, but I would also love other films like HAPY NEW YEAR, KICK to do well.''

Well, we simply can't resist saying here Dost Ho Toh Aamir Jaisa!

glamsham
Back to top Go down

★ Aamir Khan: I want Salman Khan's JAI HO to do more business than DHOOM 3 !
Page 1 of 1