SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Salman Khan is real No 1, Shah Rukh extremely charming: Aamir Khan !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Salman Khan is real No 1, Shah Rukh extremely charming: Aamir Khan ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Salman Khan is real No 1, Shah Rukh extremely charming: Aamir Khan !   ★ Salman Khan is real No 1, Shah Rukh extremely charming: Aamir Khan ! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 8:28 am

Mumbai: Superstar Aamir Khan, who has been ruling Bollywood along with Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan for over 20 years, says there is no secret formula behind their long and successful innings in the industry.

Aamir, who often draws comparison from the two Khans in terms of ranking and popularity, frankly acknowledged that Salman was the real number 1 star and more popular than him.
The 48-year-old actor, who became an overnight star with 1988 blockbuster `Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak`, agreed that the audience in India is star-obsessed but insisted same is not the case with the industry.

"I don`t think the industry is star obsessed. It is the audience who is star obsessed and it is not a bad thing at all. As an audience, I am also star obsessed. I am a big fan of Amitabh Bachchan, Dilip Kumar, Waheeda Rehman, Shammi Kapoor. I have been star struck myself," Aamir said in an interview here.

"I think an entertainer has a great role to play in the society and he is often underestimated. I don`t think any of us - Salman, Shah Rukh and me - know the secret to our longevity. I wish we knew it."

The `Raja Hindustani` actor considers Shah Rukh Khan as a seasoned actor, who always brings a smile on viewers` faces.

"I think Shah Rukh is very well loved and fine actor. He is extremely charming and I love to see him on screen. It always brings a smile on your face when you see him," Aamir said.

"I have liked him in films such as `Dilwale Dhulaniya Le Jayenge`, `Kuch Kuch Hota Hai`. I have heard good things about his work in `Chak De` but I haven`t seen it. It is one of the films that I want to watch. There are several other films of Shah Rukh that I have liked," he added.

Aamir is known to be close to Salman and the two are often seen praising each other in public.

"There is always love and warmth in my heart for Salman. I am fond of him, I love him. I personally feel he is a bigger star than me. Because he has the ability to take a film on his shoulders… I don`t think I have that capability. I don`t have any hesitation in saying that.

"I think Salman manages everything, and according to me, (he) is the real number one," he said.

Aamir and Salman have teamed up only once on screen - for
`Andaz Apna Apna` in 1994 - but have always expressed their desire to work again.

The `Lagaan` star also praised Sanjay Dutt and Ranbir Kapoor, who is the Hindi film industry`s latest heartthrob.

"Sanjay Dutt was fantastic, entertaining in `Munnabhai` series. I liked Ranbir Kapoor in `Barfi`. I and Kiran (Aamir`s wife) were watching the film together and I asked her "what is it that he is doing and I am not. What I need to learn from him".

Aamir, who is known for his meticulous planning, execution of roles and film production, said he feels happy when movies of his contemporaries do well at the box office.

He appreciates good work of others. “Good work gives me joy. And it does not matter that it is not mine. I don`t have that kind of competitive spirit in me.”

The `Taare Zameen Par` director said stars have a limited influence on the box office outcome, but beyond a point it is the film and its content that matters.

"Stars have the potential to influence the first three days of the number of people coming in theatres… Beyond that we don`t have any influence.

"A lot of people attribute the success of `3 Idiots` to me… (But) it is not my film it is (director) Raju Hirani`s film. No film runs on the strength of the star alone.

"I think if a film is not good enough I won`t be able to make a mark for myself. When a film is good, it does good business.," Aamir added.

Zee News
Back to top Go down

★ Salman Khan is real No 1, Shah Rukh extremely charming: Aamir Khan !
Page 1 of 1