SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Fans should not cross their line: Salman !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Fans should not cross their line: Salman ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Fans should not cross their line: Salman !   ★ Fans should not cross their line: Salman ! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:47 am

★ Fans should not cross their line: Salman ! SALMAN-480x238

MUMBAI - Salman Khan launched the trailer of his upcoming film Jai Ho at Chandan Cinema's Juhu amidst his fans.

The actor gave all the credit to his fans for his success, but in a subtle way he announced that he can open up to journalists only when he is assured about their intentions.

While talking about his personality, Salman said, "My personality on Koffee with Karan is not what I am. It was just the format of the show and so I played."

"I might not answer a journalist, who will ask me similar questions, but might also answer when I know that he wants to convey my feelings to people," added Salman.

Salman is the past grabbed eyeballs with his display of anger on his fans and about the same, he said, "I appreciate fans when they behave like fans and I feel they should be in their limits. The moment they cross the line, I don't consider them my fans."

Pakistan Today
Back to top Go down

★ Fans should not cross their line: Salman !
Page 1 of 1