SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ "I am happy we are going to 'Bigg Boss' to promote the film," -Divya Khosla Kumar !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ "I am happy we are going to 'Bigg Boss' to promote the film," -Divya Khosla Kumar ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ "I am happy we are going to 'Bigg Boss' to promote the film," -Divya Khosla Kumar !   ★ "I am happy we are going to 'Bigg Boss' to promote the film," -Divya Khosla Kumar ! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 8:01 am

December 8th 2013

★ "I am happy we are going to 'Bigg Boss' to promote the film," -Divya Khosla Kumar ! Saif

Saif Ali Khan gave away the title 'Yaariyan' to producer Bhushan Kumar for his wife Divya Khosla Kumar's directorial debut for free. She says it was generous of the actor-filmmaker.

"When Bhushan heard the script, he thought 'Yaariyan' would be the apt title for the film but when we checked the title was registered with Saif Ali Khan's company. Bhushan spoke to him and without charging anything, he gave us the title free of cost. That's really generous of him," Divya told IANS.

Starring newcomers, 'Yaariyan' is releasing Jan 10 next year.

Meanwhile, he first time director is excited about promoting the project on TV reality show 'Bigg Boss Saath-7', hosted by Salman Khan. "I know Salman and he is close to Bhushan. I am happy we are going to 'Bigg Boss' to promote the film," she said.

Divya says her directorial debut would not have been possible without her husband Bhushan, the head honcho of production banner T-Series. "Without him, it was not possible. His support wasincredible and the title was also suggested by him," she said.

TOI
Back to top Go down
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ "I am happy we are going to 'Bigg Boss' to promote the film," -Divya Khosla Kumar ! Empty
PostSubject: 'Didn't want to waste Salman's talent in a cameo'   ★ "I am happy we are going to 'Bigg Boss' to promote the film," -Divya Khosla Kumar ! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 8:02 am

'Didn't want to waste Salman's talent in a cameo'

Mumbai, Dec 8 (PTI) Actor-tuned-director Divya Khosla, whose debut film 'Yaariyan' is supported by Salman Khan, says she did not want to waste the superstar's talent by asking him to do a cameo in the movie.

Known for promoting newcomers, Salman is supporting 'Yaariyan' in his own way.

"I wanted to be honest to the subject. There was no place for a cameo, otherwise I would have definitely asked him.

PTI
Back to top Go down

★ "I am happy we are going to 'Bigg Boss' to promote the film," -Divya Khosla Kumar !
Page 1 of 1