SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Contestants should respect Salman Khan & not argue: Elli !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Contestants should respect Salman Khan & not argue: Elli ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Contestants should respect Salman Khan & not argue: Elli !   ★ Contestants should respect Salman Khan & not argue: Elli ! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 5:01 pm

Vijaya Tiwari,TNN | Nov 25, 2013

★ Contestants should respect Salman Khan & not argue: Elli ! Elli-Avram

Swedish beauty Elli Avram, who bid adieu to the Bigg Boss house on Saturday (November 23 2013) night says that Bollywood superstar Salman Khan is not biased and he shares information that comes from the viewers.

She also said that Salman is a great host and instead of arguing contestants should respect him.

"Salmanji has always tried to explain contestants and direct them whenever they are going wrong. He is a great host. He always shared information that came from the audiences'. He helped, motivated us whenever we were feeling low. He is a such a big superstar of the country but he never had any ego about it and he is such a humble person. He respected all of us. So when a person like Salmanji is saying something, one should listen to him rather than arguing. That is what I at least feel as he always wished best for all of us and tried to make everyone comfortable," said the Mickey Virus actress.

Though Elli's eviction came as a shocker to many, the actress says that she knew that this will be her last week in the house, "I am definitely sad with my eviction but I knew that I will be evicted this week. I was having so much fun in the Bigg Boss house. I am already missing everyone. I really wanted to celebrate Christmas inside the Bigg Boss house and wanted to see what special surprises Bigg Boss was planning for Christmas. But its fine, I hope something better is waiting for me outside the Bigg Boss house," concludes Elli Avram.

TOI
Back to top Go down
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Contestants should respect Salman Khan & not argue: Elli ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Bigg Boss 7: Salman's kindness meant a lot to me, says Elli Avram !   ★ Contestants should respect Salman Khan & not argue: Elli ! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 5:03 pm

Bigg Boss 7: Salman's kindness meant a lot to me, says Elli Avram

November 24, 2013

Bollywood aspirant Elli Avram of Swedish-Greek origin, who has been eliminated from the ""Bigg Boss - Saath 7" house, can't hide her gratitude for the warmth that the reality show's host and Bollywood star Salman Khan's extended to her.

"I don't know why he was so nice to me. He is a big superstar. And his kindness meant a lot to me," said Elli, who was evicted Saturday.

"I think he sensed that I was all alone in 'Bigg Boss' house. The only foreigner. He helped me feel comfortable in 'Bigg Boss' by just the way he spoke to me. Of course, I soon became comfortable in there. I've learnt a lot of Hindi in there," she added.

She comes away from Bigg Boss with a good feeling about most of the inmates.

"My friends say, I find everyone to be good and likeable. But I can't help it. I don't have unkind thoughts about anyone inside the 'Bigg Boss' house."

"Yes, there were stressful moments and ugly scenes with some of them. But it was soon okay," she added.

"If you ask me, who my special friends are I'd say Hazel Keech. She was the first to leave Bigg Boss house. But during her last three days in the House we really bonded very very well. Hazel is someone I'd like to meet again now that I'm out of the house," she said.

Another close friend Elli has come away with is Ratan Rajput.

"She sent me a sari for Diwali and I wore it for my farewell episode on 'Bigg Boss'. I hope Ratan was watching," said Elli who is also fond of Sangram Singh and VJ Andy.

India Today
Back to top Go down

★ Contestants should respect Salman Khan & not argue: Elli !
Page 1 of 1