SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Salman Khan is not upset with me: Sonakshi Sinha !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Salman Khan is not upset with me: Sonakshi Sinha ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Salman Khan is not upset with me: Sonakshi Sinha !   ★ Salman Khan is not upset with me: Sonakshi Sinha ! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 5:43 am

Sunday, Nov 17, 2013, 12:36 IST | Place: Mumbai | Agency: PTI

Sonakshi made her debut as an actress in Dabangg opposite Salman and was even part of the sequel.

★ Salman Khan is not upset with me: Sonakshi Sinha ! 1920517

Actress Sonakshi Sinha says all is well between her and ‘Dabangg’ co-star Salman Khan and that he is not upset with her over anything.

There were reports that Salman was miffed with Sonakshi as she turned down a film offer from Arbaaz and the superstar, but she rubbishes such gossips.

"If he is upset, ask him, don’t ask me. But there is nothing like that. No, he is not upset with me and there is nothing of the sort that has come out in the papers," Sonakshi said.

Salman was keen on having Sonakshi in ‘Kick’ but things did not work out and now Jacqueline Fernandez is doing it. “It was long back when it was discussed, but by the time it started, I couldn’t do it. I will have to cut myself into two (because of hectic shooting schedules),” she said.

Sonakshi made her debut as an actress in ‘Dabangg’ opposite Salman and was even part of the sequel. Both the films were a huge hit.

"I don’t know when we will be seen together again. As of now there is nothing in the pipeline. We both are busy with our respective films," Sonakshi said.

The actress finds Salman quite stylish. “He is very stylish, he can carry anything he wears with ease. I think the most stylish actor for me would be Akshay Kumar. Among my contemporaries, I think Deepika Padukone is very stylish, she has got effortless style to her. She has got a great body and looks fantastic in whatever she wears,” she added.

DNA India
Back to top Go down

★ Salman Khan is not upset with me: Sonakshi Sinha !
Page 1 of 1